Chapter 10 addition!

Btw she's dreaming

Multiple laughs erupt at once. As the vision gets clearer I see a huge body of water and a dock. One of my cousins is on the dock looking around for fish. I'm sitting on rough dirt and sand with my other cousin and my new friend Zach. While we're talking, when someone pokes my back. I give a little shriek and Zach chuckles. I turn around and see my younger cousin Ben. He says "Ready?" And points at my cousin on the dock. I nod vigorously. But I can't control anything I do, whatever its a flashback. My cousin slowly walks up the deck and scares my cousin. She falls into the water. She pops up and all of us are laughing. She hops back up on the deck. She does look pissed. She runs inside to get changed.

My aunt yells from are cabin "Dinner's ready!"

My cousin beside me gets up and dusts off the dirt on her legs. She was pretty tall, I mean she was older than Zach and I for like 3 years. She grabs my wrist to pull me up. With my other free hand,I wave bye to Zach. I turn around to walk back to the cabin when someone grabs my other wrist.

"I really like you Henderson" said Zach's voice.

"You too Holmes" he releases my wrist. I don't look back

End of dream/flashback

I suddenly sit up from my bed. Damn dreams WHY U DO 'DIS

Sorry this is short, I accidentally published Chapter 10 before adding this... :b