9

Billies POV

My heart started to beet faster. I could feel my body heat up. Shit. What was I going to do? The others were still staring at me. I started to shake. Now I really started panicking. Im overreacting. I know I am. What should I do? I started to walk towards the exit. "Let's go." I Said trying to act like nothing happened. The all follow me out of the kitchen. Lexie grabs my arm as we walked out the kitchen. "Call me later." She whispers in my ear. I could feel my friends staring at me. I ignored them and walked out the door. We all got in the car and they started to drive me home. After all that happened I forget that I'm still covered in beer. I could feel the sticky liquid in my hair. I really need to wash it off. We all sat in the car in silence and after about 15 minutes we were at my house. I got out of the car without saying anything and walked inside. I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. I quickly took off my beer covered clothes and hopped in the shower. 30 minutes later I turned off the water and put a towel around me. I rushed in to my bedroom and changed into a pair of baggy pajamas. I locked my door and jumped into bed. What am I going to do? I can't tell my friends. What am I meant to say to them?

I laid there for the next couple of hours. Lexie called but I ignored her. Some of my friends called me too and my family kept knocking on my door but I blocked them out with my loud music. I looked down at my phone to see that it was only 7:30. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer so I drifted off to sleep.

Lexie's POV

After Billie left all I could think about was what were her friends going to say. I feel horrible. It's all my fault I was the one who kissed her. I assumed that her friends knew but from the looks on there faces I could tell they didn't. I had called her but she decided the call each time. Why did I have to mess things up? The past few weeks had been amazing. I was starting to really like Billie. But now she mad at me. And rightfully so. I need to make it up to her. Hopefully she can forgive me.