15

2 days later on the evening of the 27th

For the last few hours I've been trying to distract. It's now 11:45pm. I need to sleep. One and a bit days til the day I have been working towards for over a year. My life could change. A small part of me hopes that no one listens to the album so it can stay all mine. Everyone is saying that I'm going to be the next big thing. I love what I do but I would love to stay somewhat smaller. I don't want to go out with my friends and not be able to avoid billboards with me on them. Lexie is being so supportive. We had dinner and I told her everything about me. I got her a job on the tour so we can be together. She is the person who tells me where I need to be, gets me up in the morning and other similar things. My mom usually does all of that stuff but my parents couldn't come on this tour. A old friend of there's is seriously ill so my parents are going to the uk to be with them. The tour is small this time. That means that it just Finneas, claudia (for the first four weeks), my drummer Andrew, the tour manager Damon, Lexie and me. 

I closed my eyes and everything went completely dark 

(Billie's nightmare)

"It's out!" Finneas yelled across the room. 

"Finally!" I responded pressing play on the first song '!!!!!!!' 

Suddenly the ugliest sounding song  came out of the speakers. It made my head heart it was so bad 

"What's this?" I asked everyone 

"Billie something went wrong. Instead of your songs 14 tracks of that song was released." Martin Said

"What? No it can't." I Said 

All of my had work for nothing. I lost everything. The headlines were brutal. 'BILLIE EILISH NEW ALBUM IS NEARLY AS SHIT AS SHE IS'  

I got a text from my groupchat 

Billie we have to distance are selfs from you

You know it's not personal 

Are mangers think it what's best for us

Sorry <3

I opened instagram to see what the fans are saying 

I was wrong about Billie. How did I actually think she was good?

Now I have to cancel my ticket. She should just refund everyone. Not like anyone's actually going.

Wow I'm so disappointed 

I suddenly sat up breathing heavily and heat raceing. I looked at my phone and saw it was 12am. Thursday the 28th Mach. 24 hours before my album comes out.