27

A few weeks later 

Lexie's POV

Things have been great the last few weeks. Billie seems to have gotten used to the idea of her parents not being together. She's doesn't love it but is happy for her parents. Everyone has been really happy. Are relationship has been taken well. There were some disapproving articles but they don't really matter.  All of Billie's fans were very shocked at first but they have been nothing but supportive. There have been a few ship accounts made which I didn't expect but Billie seemed to. They asked a lot of questions but me and Billie both made it very clear that we want are relationship to be private and everyone seems to respect that. They're just trying to be nice not intending to be intrusive. We have spent almost every day together designing her new room. It looks exactly the same as her old one but that's the way she likes it. We finished everything but except painting one of her walls. That was what we are doing today. She is wearing a blue button down shirt under white overalls with her hair in a mess bun. She looks so cute with paint on her face as she works on the wall. "You could help or are you just gonna wach me?" She Said smiling at me. "I'll just watch." I Said hugging her from behind. The music blared as we stood there together enjoying the moment. I really love her. "Billie!" Finneas yelled from down the hallway. "Yeah!" She shouted back. "Marten called to remind you about the show tomorrow." He replied. "Ok!" She yelled back. "I can't wait to see everyone. This will be my first show since they found out about us." She Said turning to face me. I placed a delicate kiss on her beautiful lips. "Now help me paint." She Said handing me a paintbrush. 

The next day at the meet and greet

Billie ran into the room with her arms out. "Good Afternoon my loves." She Said as everyone started crying and screaming. She's so powerful. She makes so many people happy and most of them will never meet her. That is truly wonderful. "Hay! You're supposed to love me." I Said looking mock sad. "of course I love you more." She Said hugging me. Everyone started freaking out. We kissed with a backing track of awwwes. It was really sweet. Lots of people wanted to take pictures with us both. Billie made sure I wanted to before dragging me up next to her. Everyone was so kind. Lots of people started crying and Billie knew exactly what to do and say. I wouldn't have any idea how to do anything in that situation. She truly is amazing. I love her. Some of the fans got a bit touchy but it doesn't seem intentional. We finished at the meet and greet and made are way to the green room. Lucky this show was in la so everyone was here. Billie seems comfortable here. With everyone waiting to go on. I love seeing her happy. She makes me unbelievably happy and that's all I want to do her. The opening act went on we all started to sing along. "Billie you need to be miked up." Finneas called over are voices. She dragged me with her and we made are way the the side of the stage. The crowd is so big. It's honestly intimidating how big she is. 

Billie's POV

Eventually it was time for me to go on. I ran out on stage to the roar of the crowd. The music started playing and my feet left the crowd. The sound of a room full of people singing your song is surreal. I love being here with everyone important to me. My fans. My friends. My family. Most importantly Lexie. I love her. That's all I do. From the minute I wake up to when I fall asleep all I think about is her. She fixes all the bad things in my life and makes them beautiful. I love her so much it's embarrassing. When I with her everything's ok in a way it wasn't befor. She's my everything. I chanel my emotions through music and my music has been better then ever since I met her. I'm finally happy. Everything amazing used to be clouded by my sadness but now she's showing me how wonderful everything is. I finished my song and the twinkly tune of I love you started playing. I ran to the edge of the stage and dragged Lexie on with me. I sang every word standing facing her. She was a cute shade of red the hole song. As it started to fade out I pulled her closer to me, kissing her. The crowd seemed with excitement. "We love you" was echoed around the room as everyone started cheering. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. She has definitely made me soft but I'm ok with that. We are soft and in love together. And it's the best thing ever.   

A/N This is the end of this book but I will write a sequel. I will probably start it soon but idk? It will be set a few years in the future as I can't really do anything else as long as there teenagers. I will update when I have started it. Hope you enjoyed this story :)