19

Billie' POV

About a month later

(It's the 1st of may)

The past month had been amazing. Lexie and my friends got on really well. We were almost always together. My album was blowing up. I'm really 'famous' now which is a bit wired but so much fun. My fans seem to love the album and are so supportive. I'm finally happy. Really happy. The only issue is my family. I don't know why but I feel like there keeping something from me. It's probably the fact that I start torturing in two days and my mom and dad aren't coming. I'm excited to have a bit more freedom but mostly excited to make dirty comments in interviews with disapproving looks from my mom. I love them but it will be nice to bee more independent. Finneas is still going to be in the band so I'm not completely alone. 

Suddenly I felt the  urge to stuff my face with large amounts of food so I got out of my bed and walked towards the kitchen. After grabbing some snacks  I slowly started to walk back passing Finneas and my mom. They were talking about something and didn't see me in the doorway. As I got closer I herd my name so I stoped and to listen.

"I feel horrible lying to her." 

"I know but she is so happy and I can't take that from her. Not before the tour."

"You need to tell her..."

"No we agreed to wait." She cut him off.

"How is she supposed to adjust if right after a tour were she will be exhausted she finds out her parents got divorced with out telling her." He said sounding angry now.

"I know it's going to be hard for you two but a happy divorce now is better then a messy one later." She said matching his anger.

 I ran into the room and shoved the two of them against the wall and ran back into my room still holding the food. How could they do this? My parents love each other. This can't be real. They lied to me! How could they? 

(sorry for the time  skip but nothing was happening and this needed to move faster)