(This is the closest thing I will ever write to smut so enjoy?)

The next morning 9am

Billie's POV

Today. Wow. It's finally happening. I love the album and I can't wait for the world to hear it. I get this morning off to celebrate then I have to open the 'Billie Eilish experience' and probably do some press. I am still really worried. I hope that nothing close to my dream happens. I know it won't. I'm just worried. I need a distraction. I'd spent the last hour watching the office but it's not working. I should text Lexie. I haven't seen her in days.

She invited me to her apartment. I grabbed my stuff and jumped in my car.

20 minutes later.

She opened the door and immediately pulled me in and locked the door.

"I've missed you." She said hugging me.

We walked over and sat on the floor leaning agent the coach. We started talking about everything. She really is amazing. I feel like I could tell her everything and she wouldn't judge me. I feel completely comfortable around her. She really is making me soft. We get deep. Like really deep. We start talking about depression and things get serious. All the time we talk we move closer and closer to each other.

Now we are so close are noses touch.

I feel one of her hands rest on the side of my hip and the other slipped around my waist. I moved my arms to her shoulders and cupped her face with one of my hands.

Now we were sitting on the floor kissing. Like probably making-out. It started to get more and more heated. She pulled me up on to her lap still not braking the kiss. I grabbed hold of the bottom of her top. She moved away allowing me to pull it of her. I reconnected are lips and we continued to kiss. She really wasn't like anyone else. I love it.

She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. "Wow you are really hot." She said looking down at my body."Shut up. You're beautiful." I Reply. She smiled up at me and moved down to kiss my neck bitting and sucking. I know she's going to leave a mark but I don't stop her. She moved down to my collarbone leaving another mark.

I pushed her head back and moved my lips to her neck. If she was going to cover me in hickeys I would just have to do the same. I looked down at her neck and was impressed with my work. I slipped my hands around her back and undo her bra. She let it fall down her arms and I threw it away. I moved my lips back to her body and pushed her to the ground. Straddling her hips I feel her hands around my back. Soon we were both completely naked still kissing. Her hands on my body felt like nothing I'd experienced before. It wasn't just sex for the sake of sex. I was different. Better.

I love her.