Chapter 4 Out of breath

I wake up to a cool tingling felling on my bare skin...wait bare skin?

than it dawn's on me and I remeber what happened I snap my eye's open adruptly, I'm still lying in his bed, I turn my head too the right and their he is sleeping with one of his arm's wrapped tightly around my waist and our leg's entangled together i know it's to much of a risk to get up he'll proabably punnish me if I wake him..

" Whats happened to me?" i wonder quietly I used to be so strong but whenever I'm around him I just lose all my courage and strenth. The strenth that got me through far worse than this.

I fell him stir and his eye's open lazily and he stares at me, he untangles him self from me and sits up looking down at me, I fell frozen at the sound of his voice " You missbehaved last night." He states firmly " I wil not tolerate it again next time I will hurt you worse than you ever felt before." I look up into his eye's and say " Can I leave." He smirks and say's " May I leave what!" I look away from him and sudenly i'm so mad I cant help but open my big mouth " May I leave You lousy piece of shit?!" Rage enter's his eye's instantly and he pull's back his fist to strike me, But I roll of the side of the bed dragging the sheet with me. He hits the pillow were my head was, I wrap the sheet around me quickly and say " YOU GET A KICK OUT THIS DONT YOU!!" I take a breath walking back wards as he gets off the bed still naked and walks towards me hell bent in his eye's. " Buying and selling innocent girls.? Like me!!" I snarl at him.

He stops and a slow easy arrogant smirk come's to his lip's " I do find a lot of pleasure in it. The feeling of being in charge of your whole worlds." I glare at him still backing up than I feel something cool against my back, the wall.

That's when he strikes grabing my arms and lifting them over my head, the sheet fall's to the ground and he drags his eye's up me a even bigger smirk coming to his lips.

" You have such a lovely body for a girl your age." Than he pulls me forward and uses all his strenth to slam me back into the wall,

The breath is knocked out of me and he lets me slump to the ground, while i lay their trying to get my breath back he walks to his bed and picks a robe off of the banister and throw's it at me " Put this own Brutis will be here for you in a minute." He lays back down in the bed and pull's the blanket up to his waist.

I barely have enough time to shrug his housecoat on when the guard I guess is Brutis comes in and pick's me off the ground and half rushes me half drags me out of the room while I'm still trying to catch my breath.

When were back in my cell he lean's down close to my ear and wisper's somthing I will never forget.

After he leaves I slump to the ground and mouth " He knew my father?"