Chapter 9 To many tears

Teyana's Pov

I open my eye's slightly when I hear footsteps comming down the hall.

Know its the time, the time to escape, I can make it, I will make it.

I pull myself into a crouching position near the door waiting for it to open just enought to sprint through.

" I wouldnt do that if I were you Teyana." I hear Jacob's voice from the other side but it's to late, Ive already pounced.

I get three steps outside the door before two huge arms wrap around my waist and throw me cack in the room, I hit the floor and skid across it scraping my albow in the processe.

" Tolde you not to." He states sarcasticly, I feel like braking down and crying again but I hold back and just turn around to look at him.

He smirks at me " Same fire in your belly I see." I snarl at him " Same....well I guess their's nothing the same about you." He looks at me cruelly before coming over and picking me off the ground and standing me infront of him.

I shiver under his hand's, he smile's at me cruelly " Dont worry I'm not going to fuck you but James is....or maybe, just maybe." Disgust enter's my eye's and he just laugh's before pushing me ahead of him.

.....

As soon as we walk in the house im ushered up the stairs and into James's room, he sitting on the bed when I get in.

........

James Pov

I stare up at Teyana as she enter's the room, god she's beautiful even for a girl her age she's already well developed. I wave her over she hesitates but comes either way.

" Quit being a tease and hurry up" I grumble at her.

She walks to the bed and sit's at the end, " God can you be more frigging ennoying." I say as I crawl over to her.

She stiffen's as I sit behind her and start messaging her shoulder's and kissing her neck.

" Lossen up" I mumble into her neck before turning her sround in my lap so I can kiss her, I smash or lips together she open's her mouth slightly to let my tougne slide in, she moves her lips robboticly with mine.

A growl comes from my chest as I whisper to her " Kiss me the way you did in the cell." I start our kiss again but this time she doesnt even respond. I pull her off my lap and stare at her.

" Did you not hear me?" I say angrily, she looks at the floor and says " I can-I dont know what you meen." she mummbles the last part through tears. " Huh! Fine than will do it your way!" I push her on the bed under me and start to rip her cloth off.

A sob rack's her body, I look up into her majestique eye's and stop.

I'm filled with the same felling I was filled with whenever my dad would rape my brother, hate, but for once for me.

I climb off her and another sob rack's her little body, I pick her up and pull her into my lap and start to rock her but it just makes the crying worse so I call my first guard Jacob to come and bring her back to her cell.

.....

After she's gone I start to pace the room, Whats happening to me? How did she make me feal like that? " WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I yell at the my reflection in the miror over top the dresser.

I wip out my cell phone and punch in my brother's cell number, " What do you want James?" He sounds bored " Michael somthing happened." I mutter. " WAIT! What happened bro? Did you grow a heart!" He says it with sarcasim and venom in his voice. " I-I dont know how to explain it I feel so-so wrong." I almost cry out the last part but I hold it in like I always have, I'm the strong one, " Huh....Its called your councionce little brother, and apparently yours decided to pay a visite." He says the last part as if he's tired and hangs up.

I stand their shoked.

" What the fuck?" I mutter to myself.

....

Teyana Pov

After my brother through me in my sell I couldnt help but curl up in a ball and cry, whats happening to me?

"No" I say sternly to myself "your not giving up" I can do this soon I will escape and run run until I'm far away from Jacob, far away from dad, far away from James....

But do I really want to run away from James?

SORRY NOT MUCH HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! BUT I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT!!!!!