Chapter 8 unshed tears

Teyana's Pov

I fell asleep that night to a restless sleep ingulfed with nightmares of all of the men and woman I gave into even if it was just for a momment it happened again I gave in and let him....

This time it had felt different, it felt amazing but at the same time terrifying, he felt so warm but I know on the inside he is like ice just like the rest of them.

So many thoughts race through my head before I finaly pull my eye's open and sit up off the floor, " God." I mutter, I'm sore from sleeping on the floor so damn much. I hear steps coming down the hall.

The door screeches open and I look up to the guard that continues to taunt me with the thoughts of my father. He smiles at me and says " I told your old man what u wanted me to." I look at him with disstain in my eye's " Fuck you." He smirks " Nah, no thanks I'm married." I give him a dirty look " Why are you taunting me you jackass?" He looks at me gleefully " Well its fun and cause your dad told me I could."

My jaw drops " W-when did you talk to him last?" He raises an eyebrow " Five minuts ago I emailed him a pic of you sleeping." I feel my cheeks warm " You sick perv." He just shrugs and walks toward me pulling me to my feet " He misses you, you know he says even at four you were amazing."

I look at him appaled " He never did that to me!!" I yell at him a smile spreads on his lips " Really? thats not how I remember it, I remember him stripping you and showing me all of a girls soft spots." I look at him shoked as memeries flood my mind " J-Jacob." I mutter shoked He smiles ear to ear " Its me litle sis!" He wraps me in a bear hug.

My body goes rigid as he sniker's and pull's away, " Well know that you know I'll let dad know." He walks out of my cell leaving me standing their wide eyed....

Last time I seen him he was ten and I was four, he had just hidden me from dad the day dad decided to sell me. I remember hidding in a old tree trunk that he stashed me in, than I heard dad come yelling in and I remember hearing screams echo out of my brother's mouth.

When dad did find me his hands had been covered in blood, I had assumed he ha killed Jacob from all the blood.

But no, my caring strong brother was still alive,

Or not.

Jacob Pov

I leave her standing their shoked, as soon as I'm in the hall I laugh to myself.

" huh!" I sigh thinking of how amazing it felt to scare her like that, I feel a pain in my gut but I block it out, dad says its always easier if you block it out.

But I cant help but let the memmory of that day resurface.

I was holding her closse to my chest as I sprinted out of the hut, hearing my mom's screams follow behind me the only thought in my mind was to save my sister my preciouse little cub.

She was wepping into my shirt as we arrived were I normally hide her on days were dad has his rages, I tucked her in their and started running again knowing dad was following me.

I triped and sudenly all his weight was on me as he flipped me over onto my back, He pulled his fist back and it connected with my jaw as the other one connected with my gut.

He had beatten me before so I had expected it to be the same as normale but than he stoped "Open your eye danmit!" He snarled into my face, I opened them just in time to see him pull out a huge knife.

I started to squirm to get away " Please dad!! NO!!" He just slaped me hard across the face and I whimpered, he sneered at me and said " This is your last  chance and to prove it...." Than a sharp pain came from my hip, I say red dots dancing infront of my eye's as he pulled the knife out and plunged it back in my thigh.

He stood up and spit on me as he walked oer to the stump pulling out my little cub. i blacked out after that.

Later that night after she had been sold he explained to me how it was her fault that it happened, how it was all her fault that her eye's were a curse, how it would always be her fault.

And know we would finaly get our revenge, its her fault he killed mom, her fault he beat all his children, always her fault.

I slump into my room falling onto the bed and passing out, dreaming of ways to make her pay.

Teyana's Pov

Jacob? That couldnt of been my strong, gentle older brother. The one who protected me even tho he was only ten.

How old would he be know anyway, twenty, twentyone?

No, it was not him.

The son our father always wanted, the ruthless, heartless one.

Thats who he was, my brother died the day my father was drenched in his blood.

I start to cry, for my lost brother, for all the girls out their, for my mother, for my pathetic life.

For the tears I never shed, when I was hurt, when I was raped, when I was abandoned by my family.

For my dad.