Angst and Desire

Warning: there are curse words + Smut in this chapter. I will place a warning when the smut will occur but the smut itself will not be detailed. I'm sorry I haven't updated so I thought I would treat y'all.

Shinsou POV

I sighed as I sat in my room. The voice came back. It was 3 months since me and Denki started dating. Soon I began acting like everything was fine again. I didn't want to worry my Dad and Denki anymore. I looked up at the camera in my bedroom that midnight placed in there.
Break it to pieces
I did as the voice said and punched it hard, it broke into a million pieces. I cleaned the mess up.
Cut you worthless villainous fucker
I went to my drawer and opened it finding my blade. I stared at it long and soon Grelle realized what was happening. She pounced on me making me fall hard on the ground and laid on me. She purred, soon I began focusing on the sound instead of the voice. Soon the voice was drowned out. I grasped my bottom door handle and opened it. I placed the blade under everything and closed the drawer.
Time Skip to the weekend

Denki and I were hanging out in our usual hangout. We had completed building an inside area complete with two beds for sleepovers (and other things 😏) a TV for video games and binge watching shows, and a cat bed for Grelle. I look at Denki who finally installed the TV, his shirt was off due too the hot weather and I couldn't help but stare. Denki of course noticed and smiled.
"See something you like?" He said licking his lips. I blushed and stuttered before he kissed me. I knew what would happen next.

Denki POV
Smut warning

I looked into Hitoshi's puple eyes, they sparked. I wanted him. I kissed him passionately my tongue slithered into his mouth. My tongue explored his mouth before I broke apart from the kiss, a string of saliva connected our mouths.
"Fuck me Denki, Fuck me." He whispered to me. I pushed him onto one of the beds and licked my lips. My pants had never felt so uncomfortable. We began to kiss as I trailed my mouth down. I rid him of his shirt and started undoing his belt. Soon both of us were in our boxers, the sun almost gone from the sky. He pulled down his boxers and I stared. I began to suck his dick, he moaned in pleasure begging me to continue. I broke away and pulled my boxers down. "Ready my love?" I whispered, my hot breath making him shiver.
"Yes" his eyes pleaded. I pressed into him and began to thrust finally we climaxed. We broke apart and slept in each other's arms for the rest of that glorious night.
End of smut

Aizawa POV

I went to check Shinsou's camera but it was disconnected, gone completely. What could have happened and I began to gain suspicion.

Hey y'all! Sorry that I haven't posted I have been dealing with a lack of motivation. Hopefully this smutty, Angsty chapter will make up for it. Here is the recipe for holy water for after reading the chapter:
Step one: pour water into a pot
Step two: boil the hell out of it
Step three: add salt for extra protection against demons
Step four: make sure this is the only water you have access to for 4 weeks.
Guys that's a joke don't try that! Bye Guys, Gals, and Nonbinary pals!!!