CHAPTER SIX

I ended the call and just stood there, watching the back yard lost in my deep thoughts. A knock on the glass patio door pulled me out of my mind. It was Hero.

„I just waned to come to say goodbye to you, cause we are going home." He said

„Oh, in witch house do you live?"

„Let's put it this way, if you look through your window in half an hour you may see me without my shirt " he said as he smiled at me.

I blushed, slapped his hand and said: „Oh just go home already!"

We both smiled from the joke he said. Or was it a joke...?

The Fiennes-Tiffin family went to their home and I went up in my room and started unpacking all my stuff. It was already 7.30 when i was done, so I went and ate dinner and then showered and got ready for bed. It was already 9.00 when I was done.

I was just laying on my bed and texting to my mom that i am safe and everything, when Tom came in my room in his pj's and carrying his teddy bear in his hand.

„Hi sis" he said

„Hi baby, what's up?" I said

„Can I sleep wih you, I had a nightmare" he said, holding his teddy tight. 

„Of course baby, come here" I said, but he went to the window and started waving. I got up from my bed and walked to my big window and saw Hero wawing to Tomas. He saw me and winked at me. I waved back. I picked Tomas up and said:

„Come on little guy, let's go back to sleep"

We layed in bed and cuddled until he fell asleep and I soon followed after him.