CHAPTER THIRTEEN

As I woke up, I smelled pancakes. My favourite.

I got out of bed and slowly made my way downstairs only to see Hero in the kitchen making them. Oh he was my favourite person this moment.

"Good morning sunshine, did you sleep well?" He asked as he noticed me coming in.

"Good morning, I hope you slept well after everything yesterday... And sorry if you had other plans and I made you stay here..." I said looking at my hands as I sat down on the kitchen counter.

Hero places pancakes on a plate and put some syrup and blueberries on them. Just the way I like them.

He came behind me and hugged me tight.
"Hey you know I'm your best friend and I will always be here for you. Even if it means not going to some stupid party one night. You're more important." He said and kissed my hair. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said I was more important.

I ate my breakfast with Hero in silence and actually thought about Gabe. I honestly didn't care for him anymore. I think I fell out of love with him a long time ago.

This is the best for both of us... I will now have a new life here and he can be a fuckboy if he wants to. I honestly did not care.

I was happy here with my family, my brother that was a light in the darkest dark possible and my best friend. I was happy.
And that's all that matters.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting, I've gone through a lot! I broke up with my boyfriend and alot more stuff. But I'm actually happy and I promise I'll try and update the story like every week or something. Love you!
-xoxo