CHAPTER TWO

"But mom at least think about it, please! You know that London has better law school and I would love with dad. I wouldn't be alone" I said to my mom, feeling angry.

"You are not moving to London! End of discussion!" She yelled at me.

"But mom, this is great idea! You are always telling me how I need to push my limits, and that is just what I'm doing. I'm pushing them!" I said back.

She put her head in her hands and inhaled deeply.

"Go, Gabe is probably waiting for you, and I'll call your dad and talk with him" she said.

I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you" I gave her a kiss on a cheek.

"Be careful, do you have everything, and call me when you get there" she said.

"I have everything, I'll call you", I said and hugged her once more.

I heard a car honking outside.  I looked myself in the mirror and I was looking pretty.

I was wearing my purple tube top and high waist black shorts.

I quickly put on my converse shoes, take my suitcase and get out.

When I got outside, I saw my handsome boyfriend Gabriel. We started dating when we got in highschool. We were the 'IT' couple. Everybody knew about us.

Before that we were best friends.

He was sitting in his matt black Lamborghini with no roof. We could say his parents are wealthy with money...

If you are wondering, we are going to a vacation. His parents have a house in Ottawa near Westboro beach.
(I totally googled that, I don't know anything about Canada, I am so sorry 😂)