This is..

Eats took Lexi to her house, and she thanked him. She went inside, expecting her parents to ask her where she left, but there was no one. She looked around, and started calling their names, but she still didn't got a reply. She went to the front door and closed it, now going to the living room. She had the WHOLE house, ALL for herself. It was the first time in like FOREVER. She decided to do whatever she wanted, that would distract her from changing moods, or having a breakdown. She turned on the music, to some girl singing rock. She liked it. A smile formed on her face as she started dancing on the music. It was the first time in a while she felt different. She finally felt normal.
She danced while she felt like in the music video, and when she stopped, she looked in the mirror. She lifted up her shirt noticing all her bruises she had caused to herself. All the scratches and every single scar. At that moment she knew she couldn't change. She had to EMBRACE the way she was. She was crazy. All the best people are crazy (see that Melanie Martinez reference? Lmao no? Ok). She needed to use her problems as a defense. This was her, she was special. She was original. At that moment she ran straight to her room, and opened her wardrobe. She picked whatever she liked and made an outfit. She then brushed her hair, and did makeup. She didn't know how to do makeup, sheo just did it.
After, she looked in the mirror(outfit on the cover of the chapter). She wasn't like everybody else, but she liked it. She then started to laugh. It was a sick laugh.
This is Lexi.