Another uwu

Lexi stared at the boy in front of her "Maybe it's weird, but can you stay with me? I'm alone

Lexi stared at the boy in front of her "Maybe it's weird, but can you stay with me? I'm alone..and I don't really like it" she looked down and sighed. "I knew you wanted me to help you but now you wanna sleep with me?" Eats couldn't help making a dirty joke about that. Lexi glared at him, and Eats nodded "Yeah I can" he said, half smiling at her. The girl went closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't tell anyone about what happened tonight" she looked at the handsome boy next to her. Who was she gonna lie? She liked him a lot, and still couldn't process what just happened few minutes before. His lips were perfect, his eyes were a beautiful green color and his skin was clear and perfect, and his hair kept getting in his eye. Eats nodded, catching her staring, a smirk forming in his face again "what are you staring at, sweet cheeks?" He teased her, and she just ignored his question, looking at the wall after that. She was just staring at it, and soon she saw the walls getting closer to her, like they were about to crush her,making her panick, and cover her head, starting to cry. Eats looked at her, with a concerned look and he got worried. "What's wrong? Hey what happened?" He tried to remove her hands from her head, but she just continued to sob "I'm gonna die Eats!" She whisper-yelled at him. "Why? Why do you think that? Just tell me what the fuck is going on" he looked at her confused. "The walls are getting closer..." she was breathing heavily and Eats looked at her and frowned "Are you high? Nothing is getting closer" he realized it was because she had mental issues. "Hey, just wait, see nothing is gonna kill you" he wrapped an arm around her. After about ten minutes, Lexi looked around, everything was back to normal. "You are right..I'm sorry" she sighed, feeling embarrassed for what she just did. "Don't be sorry, it's alright" she never saw Eats acting that nice. "Eats..Kiss me" She looked in his green eyes. The boy leaned in, and kissed her softly, and Lexi kissed back.
After not a long time, she fell asleep with her head on his chest.