Friends

Lexi spent all her day trying to control all of her breakdowns and mood swings, and got to a result. She wasn't normal at all, but she could at least control her breakdowns. She wanted to go to sleep, but she suddenly heard a lot of voices and when she looked out the (nonexistent) window from her room, she saw a lot of kids and teenagers running with flashlights. She used to see them a lot, they were playing late night manhunt. She smiled wide, because she always wanted to be there and play with them. She was looking at them so much, that she knew already the game rules, the name and some hiding spots that she thought they would be perfect. She went to the basement and grabbed a flashlight, and then went out. She looked around, making sure no one saw her, and she ran to one of the hiding spots she's been spotting from a long time. It was in an old library, that no one had the guts to go in. They thought it was haunted or some shit. She just sat on a chair there, waiting for the kids who were looking to find everyone else. She soon heard a voice, a deep voice that sounded familiar. "I found everyone, dude, stop looking." It was Eats. That's when Lexi went out of her hiding spot "you forgot about me" she smirked, pointing the flashlight to them. All the boys turned their head to her, with shocked looks on their faces. It was because of her new style. The only one that didn't look shocked was Eats, and he was smirking. She bet he was shocked inside tho. "So I guess we have a winner" Eats walked to her, wanting to put an arm around her. She pushed him "loser" she mumbled, making everyone laugh, and Eats blushed embarrassingly. "What are you all looking at? Have a death wish?" He lifted his fist up, with the intention to scare them, but they all knew Eats so they continued to laugh. Eats groaned and Lexi smirked. Farraday, Woody and Davey walked to her, looked at each other and then back at her "We want you to be part of our group" they all said in unison, and Eats only smirked. Lexi smirked at them "of course you do" she then high fived all of them. "Shall we go to the treehouse?" Eats smiled at all of them and they all agreed. They all started walking to the treehouse, laughing and talking.