In love (SMUT WARNING)

She looked deeply into Tommy's green eyes, and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She could feel her face getting hotter, still trying to get used that a cute boy finally liked her, or at least that was what she thought. She got closer to the brunette boy and the boy responded with a smile. She ran her fingers in his hair, zoning out. The boy frowned a little confused. Tommy was sitting on the bed, so she just sat on his lap. Soon enough, she feel something getting high under her, and she looked at Tommy who had a smirk on his face. She returned the smirk and slowly got closer to his ear, moaning a little. Eats couldn't handle it so he grabbed Lexi and pushed her on the bed, her head on the pillow. He smashed his lips onto hers, and they kissed passionately. Lexi put her hand on his chest, and then she pulled him closer by his shirt collar, and then she broke the kiss, and took her shirt off, revealing her pale skin, and her stomach that had a cute mole on it. She had her bra on, and Tommy smirked staring at her, pulling out his shirt and throwing it on the other side of the room, he pushed her back down and started kissing on her neck. Soon enough he found a sweet spot and went even harder on it, it made Lexi moan, and he left her a hickey. He slowly unhooked her bra, and she helped him take it off. Now her boobs were revealing, and they were small and cute. Eats's smirk turned into a cute smile, and he looked at her little titties, before looking at her face "can you get even cuter?" He whispered, and Lexi giggled. He soon started kissing on her boob, and then he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, Lexi was taking her bottoms off too. They were now both in their underwear. Lexi pulled Eats into a kiss and he responded to her kiss, pulling down her panties whilst that. The girl reached her hand to his hard member and rubbed her hand over it, earning a groan from Eats. She slowly pulled down his boxers, and looked at his big one. She blushed and Eats smirked "like it, babygirl?" Lexi shook her head playfully "you still can't call me like that" she stuck out her tongue at him, and soon, without expecting it, she felt Eats slide inside her. She let out a moan, arching her back a little. "Fuck it dude you really like to surprise people don't you" she bit her lower lip, and Eats only chuckled seductively, starting to thrust into her. She started moaning even more, and Eats was groaning. Lexi ran her fingers into his hair and pulled it a little, moaning and breathing heavily.
After a little while, they were both close so Eats pulled out and finished on her stomach, fingering her so she could finish too. Lexi was moaning even louder, and soon, she came on his fingers, and Eats pulled them out, liking her juices.
After a few minutes, they were dressed, and Lexi fell asleep with her head on his chest.

HEY!! Sorry, this is bad, and sorry for not updating! :( I promise I will from now on, I was just so lazy, hate me if you want XD
Anyways, love ya xx