New life

Pocahontas held on to her new boyfriend, John Rolf. She snuggled up into his chest,eagerly waiting for them to reach their native land shore.
She didn't have to wait long cause an hour later,their watcher,Mr bones(my own character,thank you very much.) called out"captain,we're here." Pocahontas pushed John Rolf aside and ran up to the deck. As she took in her breathtaking land's beauty, the wind,that she had long been anxious for,twirled around her,making her silky chocolate coloured hair sway. The little twinkle in her eye grew and sparkled in the wind. Finally,John Rolf,(gag) came out,and wrapped his hands round her waist. She didn't even flinch,her homeland causing her to ignore his touch. He growled in irritation and began biting her neck. She swatted him away."that hurts." She cried out. When the boat hit the shore, she looked back at him and said"we'll do this later." She said kissing him on the cheek. Then she ran off the deck and down to the land yelling"everyone, we're home. Father,i'm home." John Rolf watched her and as he remembered how she pushed him aside,he sighed sadly.(poor baby. I'm sorry. NOT!) But his little voice in his head gave him hope saying"she chose you Rolf. Get a grip." And so deciding to follow his inner voice,he too got off the dock and slowly approached the land before him.