He's back.

Pocahontas was overwhelmed. He was back. John Smith was coming. She tried to keep her cool,but her excitement got the better of her. John Rolf was quite concerned (@s if) and tried to ask her if all was well. She dismissed his worry and continued her little celebration. But one day,her excitement payed off. She was currently talking to her father when Nakoma entered the tent. The look on her face said it all. He was here. Pocahontas quickly scrambled out and stood outside the tent. Her father was confused by her sudden actions but when he saw the reasons, he immediately got his answer. The whole tribe witnessed the entry of John Smith's ship. John Rolf was there too,placing his hand on Pocahontas's waist. She didn't even notice as all her concentration was focused on the ship. Some part of her hoped he wasn't there. She had been trying to forget him and seeing him just made it worse. But most of her really wanted to see him again. She got her wish cause soon the crew was departing the ship. The English crew shook hands with the natives and they even grabbed a few beers. It was nice to see them getting along. When Thomas got off,no one alighted the ship after. Or so Pocahontas thought. As she was about to lose hope,she saw with the corner of her eye,wild golden hair. He was the only person she had ever seen with Golden hair. And soon enough John turned towards them. As their eyes met,tears of joy formed in Pocahontas's eyes.  At long last she breathed out the name she had long been holding in."John Smith. "