Catching up with the family.

Pocahontas ran up to her father's tent. "Father,i'm back." She said. Her father looked up from his plan. His eyes immediately filled with tears. "Daughter!" He said engulfing her in a hug. She shed a few tears as she looked into his loving eyes. They were filled with love. He really had missed her. "Chief,she's....." A voice was cut off. Pocahontas turned around only to be face to face with her long lost Best friend. " Nakoma!" She yelled out,giving her best friend a hug. "Pocahontas!" Nakoma yelled,hugging her friend back. The chief stood and watched,an evident smile on his face. They really had missed their friendship. Suddenly, John Rolf entered. "Chief!" He yelled going to give the chief a hug,however, the chief dismissed his hug and gave him a handshake instead. (Ooooh.ouch!haha.) John Rolf buried his disappointment in a fake smile. Pocahontas didn't even notice as she began catching up with her best friend. They talked and talked and talked. Soon it was supper time. They ate. Pocahontas ate a lot. She really missed her people's food. When she had turned up for dinner,everyone cheered in happiness at seeing her again. When the time to sllep arrived, Pocahontas decided to sleep in Nakoma's room. " To catch up." She had convinced John Rolf. Being the gentleman (or idiot) he is, he accepted. 'Its only tonight.' He told himself. And with that he went to sleep.