Grandmother Willow.

Pocahontas had convinced her boyfriend, John Rolf, to go meet her grandmother willow. He had been hesitant at first,but upon seeing her disappointment, he agreed. In the canoe,Pocahontas stared at her reflection. Suddenly, a flashback came into her mind. It was that time she had seen John Smith kiss her hand. It had been a reflection that time too. "Pocahontas?" She turned to see John Rolf staring at her. "Are you alright? (Like you care.) She nodded her head,smiling while doing so,trying to look convincing. He bought it,and continued paddling. Soon, she saw grandmother Willow's tree up ahead." We're here" she told John Rolf. He looked around, looking for an old lady. "Where?" He asked, he was quite confused. When she pointed at the tree, he stood flabbergasted. ' The tree?' He asked himself. Nonetheless, he approached grandmother Willow. "Grandmother Willow. Its me, Pocahontas." Grandmother Willow formed and a smile formed on her face. "Dear,your back. Give me a hug." When she hugged her, grandmother Willow questioned "where's John Smith?" John Rolf flinched and pain filled his face. Pocahontas seemed fazed too,but she wondered how to tell grandmother Willow that they had become apart. John Rolf stared at her,waiting for her to explain. She giggled uncomfortably and said " John Rolf could you give us some privacy? "  he wanted to ask why but he instead nodded and went to sit in the canoe. Pocahontas and Grandmother Willow talked for a minute before grandmother Willow exclaimed "you did what?" Pocahontas shushed her and continued. When she was done,grandmother Willow asked, "are you happy?" Silence. That killed John Rolf's heart. Was she unhappy being with him? Realising her silence, she quickly added"of course"but her voice seemed unsure. Clearing his voice he called out "Pocahontas, it's time to go"" alright. " she called back. Before going, John Rolf heard grandmother Willow say"just remember, listen with your heart,only then will you find out who you belong with." 'What's that supposed to mean?'he asked himself. He didn't have time to think of an answer because Pocahontas had already gotten back into the canoe. "Shall we go?" She asked. He nodded and began to paddle back to the camp. But never did grandmother Willow's saying leave his mind.