Marriage? Gee, i don't know.

John Rolf had planned it all out well. He would surprise her at the group meeting. The group meeting was a little get together for the natives and the English men. To be honest,he had also decided to do it at that particular time because he, John Smith, would be there. It would make so happy, just to see John Smith's hurt face when he proposed. And so the plan commenced. At exactly dusk,everyone met at the native camp. Everyone seemed bubbly and happy. Even Smith and his so called Joanna. They were reading a book together. Well basically, the girl was reading. Smith was just there to correct her spelling mistakes. Pain was evident on Pocahontas's face. She couldn't bare the thought of how John and Joanna were together cause she had rejected him. John Rolf was going through pain too. It was painful seeing Pocahontas still in love with John Smith.Anyway, after the chief's speech on peace and unity, everyone was about to head to bed when John Rolf yelled out"don't leave yet.I have an announcement. Pocahontas, please come forward." She abided by his request. Upon doing so, he held her hand and began"Pocahontas, I've known you for three god years now. I love you with all my heart. I want to love you forever,but only if you'll let me. Pocahontas, what i'm trying to say is that,will you marry me?" Pocahontas gasped and suddenly, tars emerged. John Rolf through it was tears of joy. "Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe she does love me." He was unfortunately (not really.) corrected when she replied"i'm sorry but I can't." "What!why?" John Rolf asked as pain and shock was evident on his face.Though really (he had it coming) he expected her to decline, it still hurt. Everyone on the other hand,just stood flabbergasted, lost for words. "Because... I'm in love with someone else." Everyone was now surprised. As the pain travelled to John Rolfe's throat,he asked in a hoarse voice,"who?" Pocahontas hung her head and slowly replied,"John...John Smith. "