i still love you too.

To say John Smith wasn't surprised was an understatement. After,three years since he had been rejected, he had expected her to have moved on. But he had noticed her odd behavior when his sister,Joanna,was around. "Was she jealous? " he had asked himself several times. But each time he saw John Rolf and her,his hope was cast aside. To be honest, he hoped she hadn't moved on. He still loved her. But unfortunately, Pocahontas too thought he had moved on. She must have assumed his sis,Joanna, was his girlfriend. Surprisingly, he had only come back to Jamestown to see her. Pocahontas had run off soon ran off after her confession. She had probably felt he didn't feel the same. If only she knew. For some strange reason,he had a feeling she would be at the waterfalls. He had to be quick if he didn't want to lose her forever. Sure enough, he found her sitting in her canoe, staring at the river. She looked absolutely stunning as the wind twirled around her. "Pocahontas." He breathed out. She quickly turned around. Upon seeing it was him,she tried to paddle away. He got in front of the canoe and stopped it. "Let go." She yelled at him. "No" he replied. Please,leave. I don't want to ruin your life. " she said,her voice filling up with a tear accent. "Don't you see Pocahontas, you just made it better." He said stroking her cheek. She looked up at him and her usual twinkling eyes were now filled with sadness. It made John Smith's heart hurt. "How?I'm just separating you and your Joa,Jo," "Joanna, and no you aren't ruining anything. Its a funny story really. You see Joanna, she's actually my sister. But by another sister. She's what we call a step sister." Pocahontas face lit up upon hearing they were related. "Is that why your eyes don't look alike?" She asked. John nodded. "But you probably still don't want me. I rejected you. I hurt you. Left you. Betrayed you. I'm not even worthy of your forgiveness. How could I then be worthy of your love?" She asked ,tears forming. 'She really regrets.' He told himself. He stroked her hair slowly. Suddenly, he pulled her into his chest. She sobbed while crying. "I'm sorry. Sorry." "Its OK. "He assured her. He stroked her back,going to her hair,then her neck,then her cheek. Once he was finished stroking her cheek, and she was done sobbing, he put his finger under her chin,lifting her face so their eyes could meet. Upon seeing her tear marks,he wiped them away. She looked like she was about to cry again. To prevent that,he pulled her face to his,joining their lips in a passionate kiss. Fireworks flew inside them as they held each other in a loving hold. To make it better,the wind twirled around them as the waterfall gave a perfect background. Their hair blew in the wind as they shared a loving moment. When the broke apart for air,John Smith put his forehead against Pocahontas's and whispered" Pocahontas.. " yes?"she whispered back. "May I ask you something?" Of course. " He suddenly got down on his knees and said,taking her hand"Pocahontas, I've known you for nine amazing years. The only thing that made them amazing was you. You make me go crazy. Your smile,laugh,curiosity, love,friendship, giggles,bravery,courage,and many more awesome characteristics that make you more awesome have engulfed me to fall deeply in love with you. I want to grow old with you and love you for the rest of my life. Pocahontas, will you marry me and do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Pocahontas was practically shedding tears of joy at the moment. Nodding her head,she replied "yes." John Smith was so happy he stood up and twirled her around. She giggled at his excitement. They shared their first kiss as an engaged couple and while John Smith carried Pocahontas back to the camp to announce the good news,both knew everything would be perfect from then on.