(20) Sick Jim

That was almost the twenty third time he'd sneezed in the past ten minutes. He was glad it was jut your muse in the room, because he had a very tiny kitten sneeze. Occasionally they'd be louder than that, when it messes up his entire vision and shakes his brain up.

Another tissue fell into the bin. He pulled another one from the box, and continued typing away furiously on the laptop. He sat upright on the bed, his burning eyes completely engrossed in his screen (which had several tabs opened) as he managed his network.

Another sneeze.

"Ah, Kawd," He said, sniffing, as he threw the tissue back in the bin and resumed his work. He didn't look up even for a moment.

What the hell was he doing?

Following up with crime requests, scrutinising employees, taking interviews, watching the news, appointing his men to do work, that constantly kept changing according to the news and the small map widget he had on his screen, and of course, answering Math doubts on the internet.

Another sneeze.

"OH KOTT," he tried to groan but his nose was blocked. He sniffed again, and leaned back against the headboard. Rubbing his eyes with the heel of his palms.

His eyes were burning with the lack of sleep, his head was slowly developing a migraine, and his entire body was burning at around 101F. It was a miracle he was even able to sit up, having a terrible cold and fever.

"Bake sub tea," He said to your muse, sniffing slightly, and then clutched the back of his head with his fingers, and pressed his elbows to his temples.