Sleeping and Popping Pills

It has been two weeks since Mona last talked to me, is it over between us?

I heard that she was still talking to that asshole. What is it that he has and I don't?

I followed Sky around, good thing I'm easy to get along with if I wanted to and I blend with the crowd easily.

I've been to the clubs he's been at and the places he had dates with. The guy is really a player, but he sure knows how to run a business and company. Thanks to his connection, famous personalities wants to model his clothing line.

I still wonder why Mona is in to this guy? I was going to my class the other day but I wanted to check on Mona, what I saw was just heart wrenching. Mona is with Sky on a café at her school, she seems interested with him as they were both smiling. I wonder what they're looking at their laptop screens.

I have had it; this guy needs to leave Mona alone. It was a Friday evening, almost all clubs were full of drunk and party people along with sky.

I followed him at his favorite club and observed in silence. A few more minutes and he was dancing and flirting with every woman he sees at the club.

I just need to slip in the pill that would knock him off. He moved around the dance floor so fast, but drank slowly. I was at the bar table waiting for him to get another drink. I thought that I would fail to get this pill into his drink, but I got lucky.

He went back to the bar table with a woman accompanying him, he then ordered a drink of the two of them.

What do I do?

I didn't think this through,

luckily I had a spare one; I just hope they sleep peacefully.

It was a spur of the moment but they were making out in front of me, so I slipped them the pill.

Well this doesn't look suspicious at all, the woman acted as a prop on me bringing home my drunk buddies.

I hailed a cab and left the lady somewhere near the bouncer, wouldn't want her to be in danger.

Well what should we do for fun Sky?