It's a Match(a)

Arriving at the café I got to my usual spot and preparing Mona's usual drink, I took on the part of being a chef when no one's in the kitchen yet; as I really did love working here.

The owner has already offered me to be manager too many times but I can't work full time as I still have classes to attend to.

My specialty for today's breakfast is bacon and pancakes, childish as the name may sound the two do pair up well together.

I couldn't wait for Mona any longer. In the movies fireworks, sparks and every cliché thing would show on so that you can tell that the actor is in love, in real life it's so much different.

When Mona entered the café it was different, you don't get all the butterflies in your tummy or twisted; it was contentment and happiness because you feel like you can trust the person.

Can you trust me too Mona?

I just want to protect you and care for you.

It's funny how things fall in to place, when Mona walked into the counter she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Everything was in sync like my body knew what to do, is this what happens to couples? I might get used to every morning and every day just like this.

"Jules you are a magnificent morning saver, for making me my daily dose of caffeine" Mona happily told me as she sipped her drink.

"Well do you want me to be the coffee that always makes your morning bright and full of life?" I happily flirted with her since I feel the she likes me too.

"If this is your metaphorical way of dating me or asking me out, cause you MOCHAn me crazy about you Jules." Mona then put out a forced laughter after saying that.

Honestly even the bad puns sound funny when she says it, how could someone be this pure?

"Well Ramona, would you like to go out with me officially? Off course we don't need any more puns for that." This is the only time I felt confident asking for something that I want.

"Julianne, you already had me when you memorized my favorite drink. You were the one that I keep coming back at this café, even if there were better options. So it's a yes." After Mona said yes I just had to leap out a little in the counter so that I could kiss her.

She looked so much beautiful than before when you look at her up this close.