Third Time's Not A Charm This Time

Well third time's not my charm this time.

We managed to get by 2 months without a big fight and now we are fighting. It wasn't Mona's fault, one of her ex is talking to her again.

He wants to get back with her, I was worried that she would choose him. I know Mona better, that sometimes she can get indecisive and confused.

I'm afraid and worried, so I need to think of a plan.

Mona told me not to worry, but here I am convincing her otherwise that she will definitely choose him.

The name of the asshole was Sky and no his name isn't that beautiful. I looked at his background, he's a rich privileged guy who drives around a sports car and breaks every women's heart. I don't want him near Mona, but the jerk keeps following her around. I have had it with this asshole following my girlfriend around.

I followed them at Mona's campus. I saw it then, Sky caressing Mona's hair as if they're taking about something interesting.

I charged at them and gave Sky a taste of what I can do. I punched him in the cheeks and once he was down, I punched him again in the eye this time.

Someone then pulled me away from sky and I saw Mona crying.

I went to her immediately.

"Jules what is just wrong with you, I thought you were different. You could have settled with it differently." She calmly told me.

"I'm sorry Mona, I just want him to leave you alone. I'm afraid that you'll pick him than me." I explained to her.

"You always have me; you should have just believed in me Julianne." She said to me with disappointment in her voice.

"I'm really sorry Mona, let's talk at Galaxia or at my place." I wanted to fix what I did, on my impulsive act.

"Jules, can you just leave me alone." She said in a calm tone. I know by then that it's settled that she wants to be alone.

What a way to celebrate our third month.