Hi (story) I'm (of) Your Barista for Today

I went home calling it a night, truth is my place is also near the coffee shop, cause how can a barista be that early? Well some wake up early, but me I live in an apartment nearby.

How did I even get hear in the first place? I was usually the silent one in high school, I could remember every memory I spent with people but not a special one where I did something memorable; It's always me in the background only.

I moved out after the only person who loved me died, after my mother was gone I left my old life along with my father and older brother.

I knew I had to find a job after getting into a college here, so far I've been working at this coffee shop called Cup o' Galaxia for 3 years already. The shop used to have a lot of influence on astronomy, problem was that it was too dark for the customers until they just kept the name of the café for legal purposes.

I don't know where my life is going, all that I knew is that I had to do art more than anything. I got lucky that I got into the fine arts course at this university.

I got into my apartment opened the door and alas what greeted me is the mess I like to call art. My brushes, canvas, watercolors spread out into the table and my painting all around the place.

I then went into the canvas near my bed, it was an unfinished painting of Mona. All that's missing is her face and after what happened earlier I'm eager to finish this painting.

I forgot the time as my eagerness to finish this painting got the best of me.

Mona you knew more about me than the people I've been with in college and work for the past 3 years. You know that I'm really into arts and painting, how we both love Vincent van Gogh, how blue is my favorite color, how we have a secret love for pink, and how I know that you like me too.

I hopped into bed with the clothes I wore today as I was tired after finishing my work of art.

I forgot to text you, is what came to my mind after waking up from my alarm.

I quickly got up and took my phone, 3 messages from you last night,

"Hey thanks again for this evening it felt magical."

"What happened earlier it was so amazing and wow."

"You must be asleep or tired from this day well text me back soon xoxo."

I felt so stupid for forgetting to text you back, it was the very least I could do.

I responded with, "Good morning beautiful, I did fell asleep last night. I'm sorry for sleeping on you. Make up to you with your regular drink? :)"

I waited for a while and got a text from you, "Good morning July! Yes, please I need my caffeine for this day. I've got a lot of exams later, see you later! Xoxo"

Well looks like today will be a beautiful day. I got up and prepared for work.