What Can I Get You?

I didn't mean to like you or fall in love with you.

You were just a breath of fresh air, something new to my eyes.

You were not like these people I see every day; you didn't seem pretentious when you order an iced caramel macchiato.

You were not like the rest of them, you just needed your caffeine to start your day.

I still remember the day you first entered this peculiar world of mine, rather the coffee shop that I work in.

Your hair was in a messy bun your clothes looks as if it was brushed for a few seconds by your iron and you got into the counter that I was in and spoke, "Hi can I get a Grande iced caramel macchiato with 25% of sugar!"

Enchanted by those hazel eyes of yours and dirty blonde hair piled into a bun I was almost speechless but this is my job in the line and I responded after staring at you, "Copy that, can I get you anything else mam?"

As she reached for her wallet to get cash I her id slipped and my eyes widened, well hello miss Ramona Ridley who is a 3rd year mass communication student.

Then she notices it after I saw it down in the counter. "So one Grande iced caramel macchiato for miss Ramona, right?" I asked you.

I was worried that you would find me creepy for speaking out your name even though we've just met, but you just smiled and said, "Oh aren't we a bit stalking."

Thinking of a way out I responded with confidence, "Well my apologies I just saw that you looked nice in your id, can I call you Mona? I think it suits you well especially with this drink of yours."

Maybe I was going too far and sounded flirty, but she smiled again and giggled, "Aww that's cute, I like it! You have my permission to write my name like that only on my drink."

Well that went well, I didn't sound creepy at all so I cheerfully responded "Gotcha! So I'll be seeing you around Mona!"

After that I gave her the drink and she rushed away from the coffee shop.

I guess that was the moment I knew that I had to get you,

but how could we possibly meet again?