7.

Dear Prince Shouto of the Royal Todoroki Family,

Royal Todoroki Family,

How have you been? It's been quite a while since we've last seen each other; at my birthday celebration a couple months ago, to be exact.

I've heard of your new additions to the family, though I'm sure most of the country has heard of these dragons of yours. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared to meet them.

Your birthday is coming up soon, and I'm very excited to celebrate it. There have been rumors about something special happening at your birthday ball, so I can barely contain my anticipation. People have been saying that King Enji might formally declare you as the next king of Endeavor.

Your father had sent a letter to my father a while back, asking if I could visit the Royal Todoroki Family. If you missed me that much, Shouto, you could have just said so.

Anyways, my personal guard and I will soon set out to make our way to the kingdom of Endeavor. By the time you receive this, we'll probably still be about a month's time away. Oh, I can't wait to see you, Shouto!

Love,
Princess Momo of the
Royal Yaoyarozu Family

_____

Another month has passed by since Shouto received Princess Momo's letter. She was due to arrive now, according to the messenger who arrived two days ago to announce the princess's arrival soon so that the palace may prepare for her stay.

The dragons were three months old now, and no longer small.

At all.

They were a lot larger than Shouto now, each about the size of Shouto's king sized bed, save for Kaminari, who was a bit smaller than the other four, and Bakugou, who was much larger than the other four.

The dragons no longer slept with the prince in his room due to being too large, their beds abandoned in favor of each having their own rooms near Shouto's bedroom.

Another major change in the dragons was the mastery of their abilities.

Following Bakugou and his messy discovery of his explosion ability at the dinner table, the rest of the dragons followed suit.

Much like Bakugou, each of their abilities showed up randomly, and also like Bakugou, each ending is disaster.

Mina developed an acid secretion ability from her body, but more concentrated from her front claws. Mina had been sitting on the very same dinner table when suddenly the table beneath her collapsed, sending food flying all over the place. There was a sizzling sound in the air, and bubbles and steam were coming from the wood the pink dragon came in contact with.