1.

Shouto ventured through the lush green forest, eyes focused and ready for any sudden movements

Shouto ventured through the lush green forest, eyes focused and ready for any sudden movements. He sat atop his pure white colored horse, a bow and arrow ready in his arms.

His blue and gray eyes quickly dart to a large bush on his left, the leaves shaking, indicating something was there. He pulled his arm back, aiming his arrow at the bush when he heard a deep growl come from it. The young man faltered a bit, lowering his bow. Suddenly, a large gray wolf jumped out from the bush, his stance low and growling, ready to pounce on its prey.

Shouto instantly tensed when he saw red dripping from the wolf's mouth, as well as it's paws. It must have just killed an animal recently.

He raised his weapon back up, and without hesitation, shot the wolf in the head, killing it swiftly. It fell over, a loud thump echoing as it did. Shouto hopped off his horse, pulling out a bag to carry the animal back to his father when he noticed something from the corner of his eye.

Inside the bush, there looked like what appeared to be a nest. But it wasn't an ordinary bird-kind of nest. His eyes widened as realization washed over him. Are those dragon eggs?!

It was when Shouto reached out for the nest when he noticed the blood everywhere. He retracted his hand and moved some of the branches out of the way, trying to get a clearer shot.

There was bloody mess not too far from the nest. It was covered in so much blood and extremely mutilated that the young man couldn't even fathom what animal it is. It looked almost human like, but Shouto couldn't of been sure. Maybe it was the mother or father, and from the looks of it, the wolf was the one who killed it. But the dead creature did not have the appearance of a dragon at all.

He glanced back over at the nest of the gleaming eggs, the shine to them almost mesmerizing. He once again reached for them, grabbing ahold of one of the eggs in his hands. It was large, much larger than a typical bird eggs. The young man turned it around, roaming his eyes over the entire surface of it, before placing it carefully in his bag.

After quickly putting all five of the eggs in his bag, he held them close to himself. He hopped back onto his horse, being mindful of the eggs in his arms. The man looked back over at the dead wolf on the ground, before turning around and making his way back to where his father was waiting for him.

He rode up to where his father was, waiting in front of a small wood cabin. It was a cabin that belonged to the royal family for hunting trips.

"Shouto, you are back rather fast," His father said as he watched his son carefully get off the horse. He noticed the way his son seemed to be holding the bag used for holding the animals they hunted rather carefully, "What did you find, son?" He asked, intrigued.