6.

By the time the princes and dragons make it back to the palace, the sun was starting to set, painting the sky a pretty red-orange

By the time the princes and dragons make it back to the palace, the sun was starting to set, painting the sky a pretty red-orange. When the kings saw their sons, Enji was shocked when he noticed the green scaled dragon once again resting on the red and white haired prince's head.

"I see the dragon is back on your head, son," The king says, his eyebrows raised in surprise. "I expect you to wear your necklace from now on then."

Shouto nods his head, Bakugou moving with the motion and letting out a small yelp as the prince says, "Yes, of course, father."

Dinner is served not long after the princes arrive back. Shouto held in his disbelief when his father allows the dragons to be present at dinner, though the prince was certain it was to remind the other king the power that the Endeavor Kingdom now holds.

"So, Shouto, how exactly did you find these dragons. They are quite rare. I'm sure no one just stumbles upon a random nest of baby dragons," King Toshinori jokes before taking a sip of his wine.

"Uh, actually," Shouto starts, lowering his fork slowly, "I did find them in an abandoned dragon nest."

The blond haired king chokes on his drink, his wide electric blue eyes finding Shouto's, not at all hiding his astonishment. From beside him, Izuku simply smiles, as Shouto has already told him the origins of how the dragons were found.

The dinner table is suddenly quiet, save for the squeaks and chirps of the dragons on the table as they garbled down their food messily.

"Oh...I see, well, um, you truly are lucky to have found them then," King Toshinori says before continuing to eat.

Dinner continues fairly quiet, the sounds of forks and spoons tapping against the plates echoing loudly through the awkward silence, as well as the sounds of the dragons feasting happily.

"Oh, wow, I can never get tired of human-cooked food! Master's people have really good food!" Kaminari excitedly chirps as he chomps down cooked steak and other cooked entrees.

Mina nods her head childishly, "Mmhm, nothing beats this."

Bakugou sneers at them, "Hah? What the hell is wrong with you? Raw meat is the best! Did the master drop you on the head or something?"

Kirishima lifts his head from his food to look at Bakugou, "Are you saying the master's food is bad?" He asks, not understanding that the prince was not the one who made the food.

"W-What?!" Bakugou sputters out before growling, "That's not what I'm saying, Shitty Scales! Nothing the master does is bad!"

"But you just said-"

"Shut up! Do you want to die-" The dragon growls out, oblivious to his palms that spark up.