.9. confession

Savannah caught sight of her bestfriend and started running towards her. They hugged each other in a tight embrace . Mia pulled back and a smirk tugged at her mouth, "omg you've met someone" she giggles. Savannah rolled her eyes as they went to her room, "yesss" she smiled."well tell me about him" she demanded. Savannah inhaled, "his name is Noah and he's......."she trailed of biting her lips smiling. Mia grinned, "he must be good in bed" she said. Savannah gasped and hit her in the waist playfully, "he's perfect" Savannah smiled in awe . Mia sat up and looked at her.
"Noah's warm and he's kind and hes selfless" she said. "Oh my god your in love with him" she gasped. Savannah smiled and looked up, "yes I'm in love with him " she said . Mia grinned and hit her with the pillow.

                               *   *   *
Noah sat on Savannah's bed with a frown on his face, Savannah walked over and straddled him, his arms went around her waist, "what's wrong"? She asked, "there a em a War in Germany and I...." he trailed off, Savannah raised a brow, "I'm going to join the army" he murmured. Savannah got up and backed away from him , "What"! She hissed, "Savannah"_"no don't talk" she cut him off. His eyes waterd, "you do this and we're over Noah I mean it" she cried. "I don't have a choice baby" he whisperd. And just like that Savannah's world came crashing down on to her. How could the love of her life, the one person she lives most in the world leave and might not ever come back?

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because their souls are connected. ...

Savannah took her hand out of Noah's at the airport, all the men leaving were in the green uniform saying goodbye to their loved ones . "Don't you dare forget me" she sobbed as he pulled her into a tight hug. "Never" he whispered into her hair. She smiled as the tears rolled down her cheeks, "I love you Noah so much I love you more and more everyday if it's Evan possible to love someone that much" she cries. Tears fall from his eyes , "I will always love you too" he croaked and tilted her head back do he could kiss her, he kissed her long and sweetly, their lips lingering onto eachothers. He pulled away and kissed her forhead,"I'll write everyday" he promised, "you better" she laughed, he kissed her lips once more and left just like that. She stood there as people passed her be staring at her as she cried.

And no matter how much she wanted to run back to the airport and beg Noah not to leave things would never go back to the way they were. But she knew that Noah would always be in her hearth...