.2. First kiss

kissing gif from h2o Bella and will this is only how the kiss looked like)

"I cant do this i thought you just wanted to be friends" she said. He swam over to her, "i want more than that" he whispered and his lips were on hers. Jesus. He held her in his arms the water splashing everywhere. She giggled as he lifted her by her waist and trew her but he ended up falling with her. Not only were they falling into the water but they were falling in love, they say summer romancing is over when summer ends but this was only the beginning.

______________________________________
"Oh come on just one kiss" Noah pouted his lips at Savannah as they walked along the beach, she rolled her eyes and kissed his lips. They held hands as they walked. "Summers over tommorow" he laughed. "Our senior year" she smiled, "hmm" he said. "Lets go" he said.

"Shh be quite" Savannah whisperd as she towed Noah to her room, "mom are you here"? She called, no answer. She giggled and Noah began to kiss her soft and gentle, his full lips shaped themselves around hers.  "I should be meeting your mom nit making out with you" he moaned against her lips.

Was it weird that she was falling for him so quickly it scared her? No it was meant to be, them, they were eachothers forever, she knew  it from the moment she met him. Savannah and Noah, they say opposites attract and its true. She felt as if her hearth  was burning with passion. She curled up beside him as he slept and whispered 3 words, 8 letters, "I love you"...