1. First sight

In a castle in a ancient world a little girl of 11 lay in bed her eyes on her grandmother as she read to her,"grandma tell me more" Bella Jane asked eagerly. Old Savannah Curtis ran her wrinkled fingers through her grey roots. "Ok how should i introduce it, ah i know once upon a time...."

        ________years ago__________
Savannah Curtis walked along the smooth concrete sighing at the warm weather, she wore ripped white jeans and a navy crop top. She was struggling with her book bag and it tore, all of her books falling onto the ground! "Urgh Stupid pavement" she groaned bending to pick them up.
"Don't blame the pavement for your clumsiness" a deep angelica voice laughed, she looked up and came face to face with a creature from heavan,

He had light messy blond hair, deep green,blue eyes, firm set jaw line, full lips. He picked up her books and began to walk towards her house, "hey wait up" she ran up to him. He turned to her. "I'm Noah" he smiled, Savannah could feel her hearth tumping against her chest, "Im Savannah" she smiled and took her books of him and ran across the grass up to her house, "hey Savannah"? He called, she turned to face him, "er would you g-go on a date with me"? He asked. Savannah pitched her lips, "you could be a killer", he smirked,"tomorrow night please" he begged. "Okay but friends" she nodded. "Ill text you" he called over his shoulder and drove off. Savannah stood there as the sprinklers went off, Noah, a pretty name.
______________________________________
Savannah lay on her lilack bed sheets in a black shirt and underwear, her golden blond hair falling past her shoulder as she read pride and predijuse. She smiled to herself as she reached the chapter where Elizabeth Bennet discovers Mr Darcy loves her. Her phone suddenly rang. "Hello"? She said. "Oh my gid you forgot" Noah's voice said through the phone. "No i was getting dressed" she lied running to her closet. "Ill be there at 7"  he said, "oh and wear a bikini under your cloths"and she hung up. She looked at her phone it was 6: 45 pm.  She wore a navy blue jeans off the shoulders dress. It hugged her figure.

"You look amazing Savannah" he grinned as she stepped into his car. She blushed and thanked him.

*   *   *
They arrived at the lake, it was beautiful.
Noah took off his shirt and jumped in.
"Noah" she shouted. He surfaced, "come in" he pulled on her hand she smiled , "turn around" she smiled, he grinned, Evan tho she had just met him she felt drawn to him. She sat on the dock her legs dangling off the edge. He held Her waist and lifted her in slowly letting her down. She shivers as he towed her further across the lake. "Can i ask you something"? He asked. "Of course" Savannah smiled kindly. "Everything" he whisperd. "Excuse me"? She laughed, "your likes dislikes..." He trailed of smirking. She exhaled, "my likes um i don't know bookss" she chuckled. "Oh and i write, short stories" she said. "Wow English girl" he arched a perfect brow. "Yeah, my dislikes well that's easy people who lie" she was suddenly pulled closer to him. "What are you going"? She asked. "Close your eyes and hold your breath" he whispered, she did as he said and he pulled her beneath the surface. She opened her eyes and giggled. Her hair went everywhere. He slowly leaned in and caressed her cheek, he was going to kiss her...