5.save me a dance

Dress she wearing herex

__________________________
Savannah lay on her bed studying for the final exams trying to keep her head clear of Noah,
But it was almost impossible. She eventually fell asleep until a gentle hand caressed her cheek awaking her. Noah stood there. She sat up. "Go" she croaked. "No" he whispered. "What do you want Noah" she sobbed. "Come" he held her waist and she stood. He pulled her into his back and suddenly they were running well he was running through the forest, they stopped at there meadow. He set her on her feet and tilted her head back. "Say you love me just say it please" he whispered. "I can't you lied" she sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm sorry for not telling you what I was I was...." he trailed of . She gazed at him. "Of course I love you Noah I will always love you, I love you more and more everyday" she cried. He pulled her close as the rain started to fall from the sky. "Kiss me please" he begged, she hesitated and his lips slammed onto hers.she kissed him back with every ounce of her strength. "I love you I love you so much" she whispers as he lay her onto the wet grass. He hovers over her, "I love you too always" he said and attached his lips to her neck.

************************************
Savannah awoke next to Noah, he was staring down at her . "Hey"she smiled up at him. He grinned and kissed her bare shoulder. "I love you" he whispered, Savannah sat up and pulled the blanket around her and stared deep into his eyes, "I love you always'