13.November

He wrote !!!

Savannah,

There are not enough words to express what you mean to me. I cherish every moment and every new memory. Every second that we share is seared into my mind and in my heart forever.

You've left an imprint deep upon my soul. I love you more than you could ever imagine. 

Forever yours,
Noah

Savannah smiled in happiness reading his words this meant something not just to her but her soak because she knew she would see him again...

                             *    *    *
Savannah lay on her bed with a first year Harvard application infront of her. She sighed as her mom sat beside her and Mia. "Okay baby girls you guys can do this" her mom said. Savannah chuckled and looked at Mia. "Yale University" Mia grinned, "Harvard University " Savannah smiled and nodded at her mom. Her hearth beated against her chest. She filled out her application for Harvard university and her hearth was beating not only for Harvard but for Noah.

My dearest Noah

I can't tell you how much I miss you terribly and how much I can't to be kissed by you but I know that

That can't happen. I love you I just wanted to say well write that I understand I do, and I love you, I will

Love you forever... Because I know that I will see you again because fate brought us together and I believe with every bit of my hearth it will reunite us

Stay safe my whole world

Yours always

Savannah xoxo

        ________________________________

Savannah ran to the post office and loser the envelope and gave it to the Man, she smiled as she got into her car and drove to the one place she knew would represent hope for her and Noah, there meadow....

She took off her green jacket, placed it on a tree branch and sat on the wild flowers, her dark blue dress covering her from the nettles. She ran her fingers through the rich green grass.The stars lit up the nearly dark sky and the moon shined its way onto the surface of nearly dead summer flowers. And her eyes closed and fell into slumber in the closed of her departed love.

When Savannah woke up to see her blue dress covers in damp Moss she giggled and pulled on her jacket.

"Savannah I don't set that many rules around here but you can't disappear for an entire night with no explanation in a storm"! Her mother shouted as she stepped inside the brightly lit room. "I'm sorry I didn't think.... Oh I just.... miss him so much I can't help but think about him every minute of every day" Savannah sighed. Her mom's face softened and gave Savannah a kiss on the cheek before leaving. 

Savannah stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body, wiping the Steam of the mirror she dropped the towel and took out her body/facel cream and spreader it on her shoulders, stomach, legs and face. She put on a pair of white silk underwear,  blue cotton PJ shorts, the matching bra to her underwear and a comfy tank top. She padded into her room and picked up pride and prejudice, reading until she couldn't anymore. She continues to read the feminine and romantic novel for the thousand time and finished within two hours. She went over into her trunk and pulled out her small thick notebook and began to write...... Everything since she met Noah......