16.Alex

Savannah smiled when she woke up to Noah she looked at him in our and kissed his lips slightly her.she grinned. "Your hair I like it" he smiled at her, she pressed her mouth to his.

"Come on Noah hurry up" Savannah shouted out into the forest. A wolf stepped out into the clearing of the woods. Rich brown fur that shone in the morning sunshine. His green eyes stood out Evan more. Savannah slowly reached out and touched his cheek. "I love you" she whispered to the wolf. It was a epic love story. He was a werewolf, fighting every day to be good, she was a human girl...at least that's what she thought...

"I'm sorry for being late Mr Lee" Savannah rushed into history. She took her usual seat in the back. She groaned when she realized that she forgot her pencil case. A guy with light brown hair and olive skin turned to her. He had piercing blue eyes. "Here" he gave her a pen. She smiled at him and took it, "thanks, I'm Savannah" she said. "Alex" he grinned.

Savannah could feel eyes on her as she walked towards the forest. She set her bag on the grass of the forest. She turned around and saw Alex there,"are you following me"? I ask a bit self conscious. "I'm sorry it's just...how do you not feel it"? He asked stepping forward. "Feel what"? I ask confused. "I can feel a wave of magic off you" he smiled smally. Oh so he's a phyco? Great just what I needed.
"There's no such thing as magic" I lie standing my guard. He glared at me with disbelief, "you actually don't know do you"? He laughed a creepy kimf if attractive laugh. "What are you talking about?" I ask confusion obvious in my tone. "Your a witch, wait no your a witch but something else as well" he murmured. I laughed out loud, "a witch are you serious"? I giggle. "Yes I can feel it" he whispered stepping closer to me. "Okey Mr that's way to close Im human okey , blood,flesh and blood human not some wicked witch of the west" I glare stepping back until he backs me up against the bark of the tree, he cups my cheeks and blue Sparks came out of my hands... I pushed him away but for some reason I blasted him away until he fell. Oh my God. He smirked still laying there.
"Now do you believe me"? He said. "Yeah" I whisper staring at my hands, "I do"... I turned to see the person I least expected to see.
"Noah"...