The Truth

Hank wouldn't move until Russel told her what was going on.Russel decided to lie to her.

Russel:My dad is testing out some fireworks and we can't be close by because they might explode and we might suffer injuries.

Hank:Fireworks?Can I see them?

Russel:You would need to wear goggles to see them.

Hank:That I got.

Hank put the goggles that were on her helmet on her eyes and she was about to see the "fireworks" but Russel grabbed her hand.

Russel:I want to show you something.

Hank:Ok then.

Russel brought Hank to a energon cube.

Hank:What is that suppose to be?

Russel:That is a light up cube.My dad and I made it ourselves.

Hank:I never seen anything like this before?How did you make this?

Russel was about to tell her something but he saw Fixit behind her.

Russel:I got to get something real quick.

Russel went to Fixit while Hank got a closer look at the energon cube.

Russel:Fixit why aren't you at the command center?

Fixit:I tried to contact Bee and the others but they are trapped in subsonic traps.I had a hard time finding you with Steeljaw and Grimlock fighting each other.Denny is hiding in his kitchen but I fear the reason why Steeljaw is here.

Russel:You do?

Fixit:I noticed that we have supplies that can be used to build the device that Soundwave made when he took over the scrapyard.

Russel:Do you think Steeljaw is planning to contact every decepticon on Earth?

Fixit:It is possible.

Russel:Is there a way to free Bee and the others?

Fixit:Yes but the only way to free them is to disable the trap from the outside and I can't get to them since Steeljaw is in the scrapyard.

Russel:I guess we are the only ones that can stop Steeljaw.I don't think I can keep Hank from finding out about you and the other bots.
I think I have to tell her what is going on.

Fixit:Are you sure that is a good idea?

Russel:Steeljaw is in the scrapyard.Most of Bee's team is trapped and I don't know how long it will be before Hank gets spooked by everything that is actually going on in the scrapyard.Wheres my dad?

Fixit:You dad was bringing Bumblebee his decepticon hunter and Steeljaw was able to easily gain access to the scrapyard because Denny left the door open.I saw Steeljaw and I was able to get away from the command center since Grimlock took Steeljaw on.I learned that Denny got caught in one of the subsonic traps.

Russel:This is really bad.What should we do about Steeljaw?

Fixit:I still have the guns that we used against Soundwave.They are at the command center.
I should go there.

Russel:Go.Me and Hank will meet you there.

Fixit went to the command center and Russel told Hank about the Bee Team and Steeljaw. Russel brought Hank to the command center to prove to her what he told her was true.Hank was shocked at first but Fixit shaking her hand and introducing himself to her made her feel calm.Steeljaw and Grimlock were still fighting each other.