《《 ɴɪ | ɢāʙᴇʀᴀ 》》

"..." [Name] silently watch how some people float in mid air. While William is explaining their first test, [Name] sat on the railings in boredom.

"Yami?" She look at her Captain with a defeated look on her face. "Yeah? What's the problem [Name]?"The girl walk towards her Captain, leaning close to his ear and sigh.

"There are only two who caught my eye."

"Huh? It's still the first exam." [Name] lean away and return to her spot next to William, looking at Yami with a smile on her face. "It's the point. If they are that interesting to you, they will get your attention from the start." [Name] laugh as she watch Asta trying to use the broom to fly.

"You silly goofball. You never change, Asta." [Name] hum and look up, only to see Yuno expertly standing on the broom as he zoom around the arena. "And Yuno also huh?" [Name] smile as some memories past through her mind.

"Do you know those two Miss [Name]?" 

"Yeah, those two are strong in their own ways." She said as she played with her braid. 

"Huh? That chibi can't even fly? How can he become a magic knight?" [Name] gasp at the familiar voice as she run towards Vanitas, who open his arms to hug his best friend. 

"Vanny! I didn't know that you are here!" He laugh and ruffled her hair making her whine a litle. "Of course I'm here dummy. Leon assigned me to accompany him today." The two continue talking happily to each other which was not unnoticed by certain people.

"Woah, I never saw Vani-senpai so happy." Leopold whispered to his brother, making him smirk at the happy aura his vice captain is letting out. "Well do I smell jealousy from you, Leo?" The older Vermillion ask Leopold making him blush and look away.

"I-I don't even know her!"

"Psh, excuses."

*Finral? Yami?* Terra call out the two Black Bull members, who are glaring at Vanitas' back. Finral turn  around and look at Terra. "What?" Terra lick his paw and smirk at Finral.

*Your inner demons are showing you two. Calm your shits down.* Sora pouted and tackled his brother and best friend.

"I wanna joi-" Before a war could even start, Charlotte used her quirk to lift [Name] from her position and put her in front of her. [Name] sigh n relief as she smiled at Charlotte.

"T-thank you for that."

"It's nothing." [Name] just nod and look at Asta again, laughing at the face he is making. 'Huh? Who's that...?' She finally notice Sekke, who is beside her childhood friend. [Name] stare at the dirty blonde haired male and frown.

"He's an example of a creepy guy." She whispered softly but loud enough for William to hear it. The Golden Dawn Captain let out a chuckle and ruffled her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Second Exam>

"For your second test... Stone Wall!"  [Name] snap her fingers as large amount of stone start gathering and took shape of numerous stonewalls. "You will be firing spells at the stone walls. You can use your magic in a creative way to destroy my creation if you want to be notice." [Name] said in a proffessional way with a smile on her face. 

"Does he even have magic at all?" Nozel ask himself as he watch Asta came up again with nothing. 

"This is the first time I encounter a person like him." [Name] gasp and slap Nozel lightly on his lap, feeling insulted when he was analyzing Asta. "That's not nice to be judgemental." She said to the Silver Eagle Captain, who slightly glare at the Black Bulls' Vice Captain.