What a Night

The look on Claire's face didn't seem to disappear. I ruffled threw my pant pocket feeling the couple dollars i had. Then put the money on the counter. 

"Two rooms please," I whispered, i could hear Travis and Grant yelling outraged behind me. 

"There's no way I'm sharing a room with another guy" shouted Grant. 

"You are going to share a room with him because this is all we can afford and your lucky we got two rooms" I shouted looking down on them as if they where little kids. 

I turned back to the lady and picked up the key. It was silent until we got to the room, the door creaked open and we all walked into the room shutting the door behind us. 

"Oh what luck are rooms are right next to each other" whispered Travis shaking his long wet hair and opening a door that led to the room where the boys would sleep. 

Claire pushed her shoulder into Grants back. 

"Better go unpack in your room" she said shoving him threw the door. 

Travis walked threw with Grant. 

"Good night" I whispered then Claire slammed the door on them. 

"Why did you do that" I asked looking at her one eye brow raised. 

"I want to take a shower and i didn't want those perverts staring at me" she smiled. 

I went over and plopped down on the bed, it was cold and lumpy. I looked at the money i had left in my pocket, i had a lot left i just didn't think it was necessary to spend more money then i needed to. Claire had slammed the door behind her into the bathroom. I couldn't resist, i took a plastic cup that was on the mini fridge in the corner of the room and pushed it against the boys door to hear Grant say something to Travis. 

"So do you really think Stephine knows what she's doing" he asked, he sounded almost laughable. 

I bit my lip trying not to shout something at them. 

"I trust her completely" said Travis sounding very serious. 

"I'm happy to know that you have such a strong relationship with her" he said now on the same page as Travis. 

"Well we are going out i would think so" he said with a smile that seemed to be seen even threw the door where i was listening did he say what i think he said i thought to myself. 

"You guys are going out!?!" said Grant obviously just as surprised as i was. 

Just then Claire popped out of the bathroom a towel rapped around her. 

"What are you doing Stephine?"

I felt the blood heat up in my cheeks and a little squeal escape my throat before tumbling backward and slamming on the ground unconscious. 

"uh what just happened?" i said looking up to see Travis and Grant had joined Claire at my side. 

I pushed myself to sit up now my surroundings had become more clear Grant was on my right a red mark across his cheek. 

"Uh what happened to him" i said puzzled. 

"I'll tell you later" explained Claire shooting a look at Grant who flinched. 

Travis was on my left smiling realizing i was fine and Claire sat in front of me still in her towel. 

"OK she's fine so everybody out!!!" she yelled at the guys Grant pushed his way to the door. 

What did i miss when i was out? i wondered to myself. Travis kissed my forehead before getting up to leave Claire hissed at him as he left. She the slammed the door after them. 

"Good now i can get dressed" she smiled. 

"So are you gonna explain what happened to Grant" i said raising an eyebrow as she dressed.

"Oh ya i almost forgot" she said with a small smile. 

"They came in shortly after you fell, and i had just came out of the shower and of course Grant choose the wrong time to be a pervert and you know i taught him a lesson that he wont forget" she said hopping onto her bed. 

"So you slapped him" i said looking at her strictly. 

"Well ya but don't tell me he didn't deserve it" she said as her smile faded into a slit and narrowed her eyes. 

"By the way, what were you doing ease dropping on the boys" she said bringing back the memory my cheeks heated up. 

"W-well you know i was just...why am i explaining myself its none of your business!" i said saving myself.