Your favorite Love/Romantic song

Draco-

This song describes the love you two have for one another perfectly, because you'd both wait as long as it takes for the other.

Blaise-

It doesn't really have anything to do with the two of you but you both find it calming and just overall a nice song.

Cedric-

Cedric feels like you're too good for him and you think the same about him so this song displays that perfectly.

Harry-

Since Harry's life is always at risk you connect with this song and so does he, you're both afraid to lose each other so you spend as much time as you can together.

Ron-

There's no real reason why you both like it you just do.

Fred-

Fred doesn't care what's happening as long as you're with him and you both agree this is a prefect song for  you both.

George-

You love George but sometimes you feel as if you should change but he finds you perfect and this song fits that for the both of you.

Newt-

Newt feels like he would be nothing without you and this song perfectly describes that.

Theseus-

This is more of your song than both of yours because you relate to the lyrics quite well, though Theseus already treats you like a queen.

James-

James loves you and how you are willing to do dumb things with him and both of you agree this song is a good fit.

Sirius-

Sirius loves you and couldn't ever find a flaw and this song displays that perfectly to you.

Tom-

Tom wants all the power he can have but your love for him keeps him stable and though he won't admit it in words he loves you just as much.