❗️REMUS LUPIN CATCH-UP❗️

How/When you meet- (3rd year)
I walked down the halls, heading for my DADA class when I happened to stumble upon the infamous group of Gryffindor boys.
They were stood with their wands out at a couple of Slytherins. One I recognized to be Severus Snape, Potters 'enemy'.
I sighed and stepped in between the two groups.

All eyes were on me as I looked between them.

"Boys. Put your wands down. I don't want to have to get Slughorn involved in this." I said as I gave each of them sharp glares.
Black stepped forward and looked me up and down.

"What are you going to do about it hm? You aren't a prefect." He said and I turned to him.
"I'm not saying I am Black. I'm just asking you politely to drop your wands and walk to class as if nothing happened. And I'll do the same." I said and the first to put their wand down was a tall lanky boy with scars across his face.

"Come on Padfoot. L/n's right. Let's go." He said as he looked at me timidly and I gave a polite smile.
"Thank you... Lupin right?" I asked, making sure I had his name right. He nodded before turning to the other three and I turned to the Slytherins.

"Snape, put your wand down." I said sternly and the boy looked at me for a long moment before scoffing and turning away dramatically with the other two boys at his side. I sighed and headed into class without another glance at the Gryffindor boys.
~
I sat in the back like usual, flipping through my textbook when I felt the desk shake and looked to my left to see Lupin setting his bag on the ground as he opened his text book.

"I wanted to apologize for me and my friends before." He said quietly, without looking up at me.
"It's alright, I don't mind really. I'm just glad I could stop a fight." I said, smiling shyly when he looked at me with curious eyes.
He opened his mouth to speak but the professor walked in with a slam of the door and he was cut off. I looked to the front but couldn't get the image of his hazel eyes looking over my face.

Your Hogwarts House-
Hufflepuff 💛

How he falls for you-
It was the end of third year, you and Him were in the library studying for your exams together and that's when he realized how much he had grown to like you over the year, but he didn't say anything because he was afraid you'd find out his little secret and leave him for good.

Your Blood status-
Muggle born

Your wand-

How he asks you out-He didn't

He didn't.
You did.
When fourth year was already half way over you mustered up the courage to ask him and one day you saw him messing around with his friends and so you went over and dragged him away for a moment and slipped a note into his hand before apologizing for taking him from his friends and you walked back unto the school.
He then found you in the library and accepted your date proposal.

Your first date outfit-