Part 1..CH 3

Jungkook is standing at the door when you and Jimin pull up the drive and park. Sometimes he is worse than an overprotective mother, he's always been this way, such a caring and concerned hyung to you..even more than a best friend. You smile at Jimin, who returns the same at you, both start giggling and just sit in the car trying to reason with how you both must look to Jungkook right now. Jimin smacks your thigh, shoots you a sexy smile and gets out of the car, walking around it to come and help you out and grab your bag.

Jungkook shoots you a look as you walk inside and all you can do is turn red, bite your lip and put your head down as you pass by him. If he didn't know before, he definitely knows now, you think to yourself as you walk to your room. You have always had a room at his house and he has always had a room at your house, I mean you are practically family so it just seemed right. 

Walking down the hallway brings you back to what happened at your place and you bite your lip with a smile. You can feel Jimin's breath on your neck when you reach the door to your room, turning to face him you kiss his lips gently and warn him of the others with your eyes.

"Do you honestly think I care if they know what I am doing to you?" He smirks at you and starts to laugh quietly.

"Jimin, be quiet..please! I hear someone coming." You whisper at him and turn the doorknob to your room, turning around slowly and putting your back to him to walk into the room.

You hear the door close behind you and the bags hit the ground, taking in a breath you turn and look at Jimin. His bag is in the corner and some of his clothes in the closet hanging, his watch on the night table and a smaller table with his computer and recording equipment across the room. How did all of his stuff get from his room to your room so fast?

"I..uhm...I can't stay in here with you Jimin, the others and kookie and...." You start to speak but get cut off by Jimin's lips on yours.

"I asked the cleaner to move it all over, I know I should have asked you first and I am really sorry, if you don't want me to stay then I won't stay." He looks down at the floor and your heart starts to ache from his big sad eyes.

"I just didn't know how everyone else would feel about it, I..I want you here, I feel safe with you." You twist your fingers together and look at him sweetly.

"They won't mind, we can talk to them. I will talk to the guys and you can talk to Kookie. I like that I make you feel safe baby." Kissing you sweetly.

"Ok baby.." You kiss him back as he pulls you closer to him.

"Hey why the hell is the door locked? Seriously you guys, it is the middle of the day!" Jungkook is slapping at the door.

You open the door for Jungkook and he comes bursting inside full force, since when have his manners gone away you think to yourself but shrug it off asking if he needs anything. Jungkook is surveying the room and shaking his head at all of Jimin's stuff sitting around. He flops down on your bed and motions for you to come sit by him, you look at Jimin to release his grip around your waist so you can sit.

"I'll go and talk to the guys, have a good time with your friend babe." He kisses you softly and turns to leave you with Jungkook.

"Babe? Already? Wow?" Jungkook mocks at you.

"Oh stop, you asked me to meet him." You slap his arm and take a seat next to him.

After explaining everything to Kookie, you stop with a red face to catch your breath and calm your shaking, not really knowing what to expect from him. The last time you told Kookie about anything sexual between you and a guy, he almost killed him. The last thing you wanted was a fight between anyone here.