Part 2...CH 13

You woke up smothered by Jimin, still fast asleep and gripping you tight. You couldn't stand to wake him, he looked so at peace and so precious laying there. You nuzzled down into his chest and breathed in his scent, smiling and closing your eyes to try to go back to sleep with him.

"Do you have a suitcase? Jungkook bursts into the room, startling you both to life and making his way to the closet.

"By all means, come in..take a look..make yourself at home." You laugh and throw you slipper at his back.

"Thanks, I will." He laughs back at you and begins rummaging your closet.

Jimin just shakes his head and watches him digging around as he chuckles under his breath. He pulls you close to him and kisses your lips softly, humming with happiness. You don't want them to leave you tomorrow, you can't believe how fast this tour came up and you didn't want to wait for 2 weeks to get back to them.

"Are you all packed up and ready to go babe?" You pout at Jimin, giving him your saddest eyes.

"Yes and I hate that I have to leave you alone for so long." Jimin runs his hand through his hair.

"I hate it too baby, I wish it didn't have to be this way, but we both know your career is more important and keeping this a secret so you don't lose that is important to me." You kiss his cheek sweetly and brush his hair out of his face.

"How are you so amazing? One day we will be together and the whole world will know that I love you and that you are mine. I can't wait for that day to come." He pulls you close and hugs you tightly, kissing your head.

"One day I will never be apart from you again." You lay your head against his shoulder and take his smell into your soul, closing your eyes.

Dinner with everyone seemed not the same, they all looked so helpless and lonely and you could feel the sadness in the room. No one really said much or ate much, after about an hour of the agony Jin decided to try to cheer you all up with a game night. 

"What game should we play?" Namjoon asked, taking a seat on the couch next to Tae who was going through his phone for ideas.

"Truth or dare could be fun and interesting." Yoongi cast a wink in your direction, and your stomach fell.

"Maybe just a simple board game?" Hoseok shrugged.

Truth or dare was decided upon and you didn't know how this would go since you were the only girl in the room with 7 men who had all gotten a taste of you. You sat on Jimin's lap shaking your leg with nervousness, he put his hand on your knee to steady you. He pulled you back against him and nuzzled the side of your face before kissing your cheek softly. 

"You ok baby?" He whispered at you.

"Y..yeah just a little nervous about this game, sorry." You kiss his cheek in return and cuddle into him.

"Nothing sexual guys, please. This is our last night here and I have plans for y/n and myself. Keep it mellow and let's all have some fun." Jimin announced to the group, saving you from your nerves and kissing the back of your neck.

After 3 hours of a raw and interesting game of truth or dare, Jimin stood up stretching and yawning. He looked at you, looked over at Jungkook and then back to you, smiled and then said, "I think it's time for bed now."