Part 2...CH 9

Since the Hoseok incident, things between you two had been great, he was of course one of your favorites so the fact that you and him were now regularly meeting once a week for some playtime was totally fine with you. Jimin had really stepped forward with his daddy roles but he couldn't bring himself to try anything more hardcore than an ass slap and some rough sex, not that you minded it at all. 

Jungkook still was leaving you in awe of his behavior, you tried to talk to him and weigh in on his mind and see how he felt about everything but he didn't really have much to say and he didn't really seem to be bothered by any of it. He just seems so indifferent now, it is not like him at all. You decided to set up a day for the just the 2 of you to hangout, maybe he is just missing his bestie after all.

Yoongi has started acting very different with you since the pool scene with Hopie and you have noticed him gazing at you more frequently and even chatting with you more than before. He even grabbed your ass, you are pretty sure, on purpose when he claimed he was helping you find drinks in the cooler but you didn't really say anything for fear of starting a fight.

"Tonight me, you and Suga are doing grilled steak and vegetables in pasta. We need to get some great pasta for this." Jin looks to you as you and him shop for food.

"Sounds great, Yoongi keeps saying he is a good cook when it comes to steak so I need to test his words." You snicker back towards Jin.

"He asked me to release you from helping me in the kitchen so he could have your help outside instead, I am glad you are getting closer to everyone." Jin smiles and points to some pasta for your judgement.

He seems much more friendly since the pool, you don't think he is up to something, do you Jinnie?" You nod in agreement with his pasta choice.

" Pool thing? Up to something? Maybe a birthday party?" Jin looked at you puzzled.

He was so adorable but was he truly that clueless to what had been happening around him with you and the guys!? You just shrugged, deciding it best if he found out on his own. You don't want him to think badly of you, you don't really want anyone thinking badly of you. It's the first time you have ever done anything like this and yes, you did enjoy but your heart was with Jimin and only Jimin and you knew he was happy allowing you to share with his family and if he was happy, you were happy too.

"Be careful that's hot!" Yoongi pulling back your hand from the top of the grill. 

"Here, use these." He hands you a set of barbecue tongs.

"Is this spacing ok?" You look at him, questioningly. 

"Let me help you.."Yoongi comes up behind you putting his hand around yours on the barbecue tool.

You let out a breathy gasp and watch his hand move with yours, feeling him growing against you. His breath is warm on your neck and he whispers into your ear softly, "If you put things to close, sometimes they come together to form one thing."

"O..ok.." Your breath catching in your throat, trying to search for Jimin.

"So...how do you like your meat?" Yoongi chuckles at you and then bites his lip, growing harder against you.

"Good..I..I mean..done..." You try to pull away from him but he is not really backing off, your eyes scan the yard again for Jimin.

You can feel Yoongi sink his teeth into your neck and pull you back closer to him, causing your body to tighten up. Where the fuck was Jimin?! Your breath catches as you feel his hands come around your breasts through your shirt and feel him get harder. He bites down harder on your neck and you can feel yourself heating.