Part 1 CH 4

Everyone started clapping when you and Jimin entered the dining room for breakfast and both of you went red and turned down your heads with big smiles on your faces. You could feel the eyes on you as you moved to sit down, the only one not looking you all over was kookie but he was like a brother so of course he wouldn't do that. Tae even jumped up to pull out your chair for you, causing you more redness in your face. 

"Well at least someone around here is getting some attention." Hoseok laughed, tapping at Jimin's shoulder.

"I bet it is nice to be with a girl again after being with locked up in a house with all of us 24/7." Jin laughs and looks at you.

"Aww come on guys, don't give him a hard time. If you had the chance to do it, you would too." Namjoon says, silencing the crowd as they all start thinking about his words.

"After breakfast, I want to take you somewhere, show you something." Jimin puts his hand on your thigh, smiling.

All you can feel is hot breath on your neck, you know it's Jimin, he hugs you tightly from behind and tells you he is blindfolding you because he wants it to be a surprise. You smile and bite your lip at the same time, the thought of Jimin blindfolding you is a major turn on and you start to go warm. 

"Just trust me, please." He puts his hands around your waist to guide you into the car so you don't fall.

"Jimin, if I didn't trust you I wouldn't still be here." You smile trying to pinpoint his direction.

He holds your hand while he drives and you can see the sun fading through the blindfold. The car comes to a stop and you hear Jimin shifting around and then the car door open and close. HIs footsteps coming to your side, opening your door and taking your hands he leads you out of the car and sits you on the hood.

"Jimin, I really don't think..." You start.

"Stay there beautiful, I need to grab our blanket and our basket." He kisses you gently, cutting off your words.

"A picnic! Oh my god baby." You smile so big you can feel it in your eyes.

"Did you think I was going to bring you all this way to fuck you on the hood of my car, naughty little girl?" He chuckles at you and you bite your lip and feel your face redden.

Jimin picks you up and tosses you over his shoulder smacking your ass, and you squeal. He grabs the blanket and the basket and starts to walk. The walking continues for about 10 minutes before he comes to a stop, utters the word "perfect" and puts you down. You hear him whipping the blanket around, trying to lay it out, then the basket open, dishes clinking, wine bottle pop open..his lips meet yours as he takes the blindfold off. 

Blinking to adjust your eyes, you start to look around. It's a beautiful small opening in the middle of a wooded areas, there's butterflies everywhere, it smells like cherry blossoms and you notice a small creek off to one side of you. The blanket is laid out with dishes and wine glasses, filled with a purple wine. Jimin takes you by both hands and kisses you again before saying "surprise baby" with his biggest most beautiful smile.

"It's beautiful, it is...just wow." No one had ever done anything like this for you and you could feel tears welling in your eyes.

"I was hoping you would like it baby, I just want to give you good things, make you feel as good and happy as you make me feel." He pulls you into him and his smell comforts you immediately. 

The food was incredible, like nothing you ever tasted before, the wine was aged perfectly and matched so well. He was so smart and refined, kind and gentle but rough in just the right ways, you couldn't wrap your head around him still. He made you feel so safe, his smell was comforting and made you feel secure, his words were like nothing you ever heard, his touch was perfect...everything was just absolutely too perfect and it felt so surreal.