Part 2..CH 10

"Well, are you going to sleep all day?" Jungkook whined, throwing the shades open and letting the sun in.

"W..where's Jimin?" Rubbing your eyes from the bright sunlight.

"He left a few hours ago, he went in to record his demo today." Jungkook tossed a pair of Jimin's sweat pants at you.

"Oh, I didn't think that was today." Pulling on the pants and standing up.

"Are we still having our best friend day then?" Jungkook pouted.

"Of course we are! I have been waiting for this day for weeks." You head out the door, pulling Kookie behind you.

It had only been 2 days since the Yoongi, cookout night and Yoongi had changed his atitude towards you a lot, Jimin told him about your savage hunger afterwards and he couldn't help but mess with you at every moment he could. Yoongi really helped step up Jimin and yours sex life with his dominance he showed to Jimin during that cookout and you couldn't be more thankful. 

Jungkook had planned a great day for you both and you were excited to see everything he had up his sleeve. He wouldn't tell you any details and wanted everything to be a great surprise. It was gonna be awesome spending time with just him again, you really missed your best friend and just wanted things between you two to be the same as before.

Jimin had been gone for almost 2 hours and you and Kookie were about ready to leave, you didn't want to have Jimin come home to you gone with Jungkook and have him think something so you decided to send him a text and remind him about the day. When you opened your phone, there was already a message waiting for you. "Have a good day and a lot of fun with Kook. I hope you both get the answers you need from each other and learn some new things about each other too. I love you baby." You smile and send him back a kiss emoji and a purple heart.

"Let's get it!" Jungkook yells at you from across the parking lot.

"Are you trying to kill me Kookie-ah!" You whine out, looking at the huge roller coaster ahead.

"Oh come on, you only live once, you need this experience in life." Jungkook grabs your hand pulling you behind him as you whine.

" Kookie-ah...please. You know I really have a fear for this." You can feel the knots in your stomach.

"I will hold your hand and be right next to you, trust me, please. I converted Jimin, I can help you too." Jungkook smiles at you and keeps a tight hold to your hand.

You take your seat, only Jeon Jungkook could pull off dragging you onto a damn roller coaster. You feel your stomach falling as he slides the bars around and over you both. You start looking around, getting afraid and he takes you by the hand and shoots you that "everything is ok" smile he has always given you to ease your mind.

The ride starts up and you start to shake as it winds up and pulls away from the entry center and the sunshine hits your face hard. You look at Jungkook who won't take his eyes off of you or let go of your hand. You missed your best friend, you forgot his comfort and his caring ways towards you. 

"See, not so bad?" Jungkook smiles down at you, helping you back into the car.

"5 roller coasters later and a few small heart attacks." You chuckle back at him. "What's next? I'm pumped up now."

"Oh good that means you won't kill me for the next thing I planned then." He smiles, keeping his eyes on the road as he drives out of the parking lot.