Part 2...CH 12

Waking up with Jungkook was so much different now that you were "sharing". He didn't jump on you, or tear open the blinds to send sunlight to your eyes, It was pleasant and sweet. He lay there smiling at you kissing at your forehead and your nose, hugging you in tightly to him. He was so different as a boyfriend than as a friend it was a good change. 

"Tomorrow night will be our last here for awhile. I hate that you can't join us right away." Jungkook pouts at you.

"I know baby, I'm sorry. I will see you all sooner than you think and you will be so busy that time will go quickly and I will be there before you know it." You rub gently on his back soothing his stress.

"I guess you're right. I have to get ready, we have a practice today." He kisses you and stands up.

"Clothes would be helpful..unless you'd like to show up naked." You laugh pulling on your pants.

"Tae said something to me last night, it still gets at me what he could have meant by it." Jungkook stares in his jungshook way.

" What did he say babe?" pulling your shirt over your head.

"How the art of seduction is more powerful than any of us know and fighting off temptations wasn't as easy as he thought and it's getting harder for him to keep his mind clear." Jungkook ties his boots and stands again, looking to you for approval.

"Maybe he wants to do something that he can't do and it is making him over think and have a fuzzy mind." You nod at Jungkook, approving his outfit.

" Maybe he wants what everyone else had, I mean by now he has to know that you are amazing." He kisses you deeply and takes possession of your tongue.

This day seems long and hopeless, typing numbers into your laptop and listening to the office chatter. You crave them all when you're at work, you miss their smells and their sounds and all the chaos that makes them..them. How will you go 2 weeks without them getting everything set up here before catching up to them. 

"Hey, ready to go?" Jimin puts his hands on your shoulders rubbing them gently.

"Go?" You shrug his hands away so others don't notice and begin talking.

"I'm taking you out for lunch. Let's go." He smiles and tugs at your hands.

"Jimin, I have so much work to do and I..." You start.

"You nothing, we will leave soon and I will go crazy without seeing your face everyday, so I want as much as I can get now." He pulls you up, not caring if anyone sees and he hugs you tightly.

"I want you to do something for me baby." Jimin says pulling out a chair for you to sit down.

"Anything baby, what's up?" You smile at him and sit down.

"Kookie-ah brought it to my attention and after we talked and put some pieces together, I think you should seduce Tae." His voice sounding seductive and deep as the words roll out.

You look at him puzzled and laugh, covering your face and shaking your head. "This is yours and Kookie's theories huh?"

"Yes. Think about how he looks that night in the living room, how he acts around you, how he looks at you when he is around you. Tonight, he can have you and you can make him happy but tomorrow is our last night here for a long time and I will not see you on the tour for 2 weeks so you are mine, all mine." He bites his lip at the ideas running in his head.