Chapter Two 🍂

Anshika's eyes went wide. Placing a hand on the door she kept staring at Arin. He was only smiling.

"Do I've the permission to enter inside?", Arin asked softly.

"Yah yah sure.", She moved aside and let Arin enter inside of the house.

"Hi Rish.", Arin smiled at Rishita. She looked up and it took her a moment to recognize him after all she never saw him face to face.

"Arin. Areyyy...", Rishita jumped from her seat and hugged him.

"Finally I get the opportunity to meet you. Wah how fortunate I'm.", Rishita uttered after breaking the hug.

"No I think I'm more fortunate.", Arin smiled.

"Arey Mujhe Bhi Koi Dekh Lo.", Nihar said from the side.

"Aha Bhai How's your girlfriend?", Rishita asked.

"Abbe Pagal Hai Keya Bua will hear you.", Nihar looked all over the house.

"Maa is not here. She left for her office.", Anshika told him.

"She is absolutely fine.", After hearing to Anshika, Nihar answered loudly making them chuckle.

"I talked to you last night, then to you didn't tell me that you're coming today?", Anshika threw the question towards Arin.

"Because I wanted to surprise you.", He said.

"And you know I hate surprises.", She sat in front of him.

"But this time you loved it. Ain't you?", Arin passed a smile.

After talking for long two hours Rishita said, "Let's watch a movie. What say?"

"Not a bad idea though.", Nihar commented.

"What movie we can watch?", Arin asked.

Rishita opened her mouth to say something when Anshika said, "Not any movie of Varun Dhawan please."

"Par Ussme Keya Kharabi Hai.", Rishita rolled her lower lip.

"Because you have watched his every movie at least for 5 to 6 times. And you made me watch that too. Not now please.", Anshika said.

"Ok let's watch 'Badhai Ho' I heard that's a nice movie.", Arin suggested.

Everyone agreed and they started watching the movie.

*

"Ha, it's a really nice movie.", Rishita smiled.

"Told you.", Arin nodded.
Anshika went to the kitchen to make something to eat because everyone was hungry.

Rishita took out her phone and started scrolling through her Instagram account. And suddenly her expressions changed. She was, angry.

She stood up instantly, slipped her phone inside her pocket and said, "Guys, I'll be back."

Rishita went towards the main door.

"But where are you going?", Anshika asked from the kitchen.

"Check your Instagram account you'll find out.", Then she banged the door.

Anshika took her phone and opened her account immediately.

"Shit.", She sounded.

"What happened?", Arin came and peeped to her phone.

"Darshan is going to die today.", Anshika commented.

Arin saw there was a picture of Darshan, Shirtless. And the caption was - Good Morning Handsome. Posted by PIA PANDEY.